Jump to content
gogzy

UFC live.

Recommended Posts

Check out @danideicide_’s Tweet:

 

Fenian cunt can't play the victim card surely now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Casino was quality seeing all the gutted taigs 😂😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahahah. :lol: :lol: 

Brilliant. Tried to act the big man and got his cunt kicked in off 3 different people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the 3rd rd Khabib just left his chin open. A real boxer would have ironed him out in that instance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Khabib went toe to toe with him for 4-5 minutes throughout the whole fight. Something which experts said he couldn’t do.

Delighted he won but his team attacking McGregor after the bell isn’t on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Khabib went toe to toe with him for 4-5 minutes throughout the whole fight. Something which experts said he couldn’t do.

Delighted he won but his team attacking McGregor after the bell isn’t on.

McGregor threw the first punch, plenty of footage to prove it! He’s a fenian pikey mess.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Khabib went toe to toe with him for 4-5 minutes throughout the whole fight. Something which experts said he couldn’t do.

Delighted he won but his team attacking McGregor after the bell isn’t on.

Dont blame the guy for any of it , the bullshit that pape and his team came out with all week was fuckin scandalous , McGregor will now greet like every other fenian loser and get a re match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

McGregor threw the first punch, plenty of footage to prove it! He’s a fenian pikey mess.

Exactly , hes the one that started it inside the ring at the end..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

McGregor threw the first punch, plenty of footage to prove it! He’s a fenian pikey mess.

He shouldn’t have thrown the punch, but kabib clearly started it by jumping the fence and going after dannis. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

He shouldn’t have thrown the punch, but kabib clearly started it by jumping the fence and going after dannis. 

You are at the wind up , did you watch all the shit that went on in the build up ? McGregor deserved every bit of that ..........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You are at the wind up , did you watch all the shit that went on in the build up ? McGregor deserved every bit of that ..........

Not saying he didn’t, he’s a racist scumbag. Can’t say he threw the first punch when Kabib jumped the cage to get at his team. If he didn’t do that McGregor wouldn’t have cracked the guy in the first place. McGregor brings it on himself but Kabib clearly started the whole thing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Not saying he didn’t, he’s a racist scumbag. Can’t say he threw the first punch when Kabib jumped the cage to get at his team. If he didn’t do that McGregor wouldn’t have cracked the guy in the first place. McGregor brings it on himself but Kabib clearly started the whole thing. 

Watch it back , the fight inside the ring was McGregors doing , the stuff outside was down to McGregor and his teams big mouths for weeks before the fight.

Good to see somebody ram it down the papish bastards throats.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not saying McGregor didn’t deserve it, but he certainly didn’t start it. He cracks a guy who’s also trying to jump the fence and attack his team. 

He’s a tarrier bastard but Khabib jumping the fence started it all. I think @gogzy is spot on and Khabib will be stripped and suspended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the fuck does Connor actually do in training? He's always fucked out of his tits by the beginning on the 3rd. Does anyone in his mhanky team not give a shit about cardio? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also Khabib jumps into mcgregors team and looks like he instantly regrets it :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Also Khabib jumps into mcgregors team and looks like he instantly regrets it :lol: 

Dunno about that! 😂

AE316B7B-502D-40BB-BB89-B50EDA76BDAF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck the pair of them. 

Pettis and Ferguson went to fucking war :lol: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Dunno about that! 😂

AE316B7B-502D-40BB-BB89-B50EDA76BDAF.jpeg

😂 Khabib takes no prisoners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Khabib deserves any punishment he gets. Ridiculous behaviour.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×