gogzy

UFC live.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Don’t think 2 or 3 fights would have done him any good. Complete levels apart and despite the fact he did pretty well to resist some of Khabib’s takedowns, that style is literally McGregor’s Kryptonite and it was only a matter of time before he tapped out. 

Stamina is his biggest issue. I've only ever seen Mcgregor win one really dog fight so to speak Diaz 2. Malignaggi was right he seems to look for a way out. In such a scenario you dig down and go to the trenches and look to get that one shot. He seemed to just give up. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

You are at the wind up , did you watch all the shit that went on in the build up ? McGregor deserved every bit of that ..........

i like McGregor but wanted Khabib to win and he outclassed McGregor last night

But Khabib is hardly a saint, he jumped the cage, and McGregor like him or not still jumped right in after taking a hell of a beating

i find it funny when folk get offended at the way McGregor talks and gloats, it's his character and is one of the main reasons hes so famous and popular, it's a mind game, it's part of the act. Folk forget that while the fighting may be real UFC is basically just the WWF when McGregor concerned, he's a spectacle and that's it really

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i like McGregor but wanted Khabib to win and he outclassed McGregor last night

But Khabib is hardly a saint, he jumped the cage, and McGregor like him or not still jumped right in after taking a hell of a beating

i find it funny when folk get offended at the way McGregor talks and gloats, it's his character and is one of the main reasons hes so famous and popular, it's a mind game, it's part of the act. Folk forget that while the fighting may be real UFC is basically just the WWF when McGregor concerned, he's a spectacle and that's it really

I think maybe it's more offensive from McGregor because he's an odious, pasty little mick who constantly plays up to his Oirishness, as if the country who have taken second prize after second prize throughout their miserable history, are some sort of warrior nation. 

Please don’t get mind games confused with being a fucking ned

9 hours ago, gsa said:

I think maybe it's more offensive from McGregor because he's an odious, pasty little mick who constantly plays up to his Oirishness, as if the country who have taken second prize after second prize throughout their miserable history, are some sort of warrior nation. 

I was going to say tarrier bastard, but you're right and the cunt thinks he's loved by the yanks cause he's Oirish

Could do with a nickname for this notorious event. The brawl in T Mobile doesn't have a great ring to it.

Some amount of Muslims coming out the woodwork after that fight 

6691DA49-FDFA-480B-A9AF-C160E367DEA8.jpeg

I don’t know how McGregor has the brass neck to ask for a rematch tbh.

Khabib absolutely schooled him and what happened after the fight shouldn’t allow him to get another shot. If that hadn’t happened there wouldn’t be one person calling for a rematch. :lol:

khabib_nurmagomedovI would like to address @ufc 
Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers

I can appreciate the loyalty he has to family to be fair. 

5 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

khabib_nurmagomedovI would like to address @ufc 
Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers

All part of the hype for the possible rematch.

And some crackpots thought these guys were scared ??

230 about to start, Adesenya vs Brunson up first, what a fight.

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Why??

Someone spaming the forum cleared the first page so decided to bump them back up.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Someone spaming the forum cleared the first page so decided to bump them back up.

Was wondering what was going on with the ‘bump’ ?

• Like 1

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Was wondering what was going on with the ‘bump’ ?

He done the OT and is now in the BD, i'll wait till he's finished and bump them back up :lol:

• Like 1

Anyone see the Korean Zombie - Rodriguez fight last night? Insane.