***The Official Rangers v Forfar Match Thread***

Really good performance tonight and it was actually a very enjoyable game for long spells! Delighted for Clark and hopefully he can kick on from there! Really think we are so much more effective when we play with width and although aird has to work on his final ball I think he gives us much better balance on the right side.....I thought temps looked sharp aswell which is a bonus....all in all a good nights work and the important thing now is to keep that intensity and drive going into the next few games over the Xmas period!

After the LC defeat, Ally got pelters for saying his team wee in the stand. Tonight just proved he was right and, as usual, his detractors were wrong.

The criticism was that we still had more than enough to win that, which we did.

Not that I see the point in mentioning it after a good win.

Six out of the other nine in this division now running minus goal differences.

Our goal DIFFERENCE is at least twenty better than the goals SCORED of everyone else in the division except Dunfermline (17)

Going well but the big test will come against SPFL top tier side in the cup assuming we get to quarters.

Then we will REALLY know how we're doing.

Delighted for Clark - loads more to come.

Well done, all!

Templeton looked a hell of a lot better tonight, I'd start him Saturday.

Law was pish.

Mohsni needs to stop fucken about.

Aird was good down the wing, amazing what a bit of pace an width can do for the team eh Ally?

Clark...well i reckon this id just the start for him and he'll be banging them in every week now.

Sheils, looked interested, always wanted the ball unlucky not to score, give him more game time on saturday.

Now one last moan, 6-1 up at home against Forfar and we're still having every fucken man in the box defending a corner, absolutely fucken pointless.

Law was pish.

Aird was good down the wing, amazing what a bit of pace an width can do for the team eh Ally?

Clark...well i reckon this id just the start for him and he'll be banging them in every week now.

Sheils, looked interested, always wanted the ball unlucky not to score, give him more game time on saturday.

Now one last moan, 6-1 up at home against Forfar and we're still having every fucken man in the box defending a corner, absolutely fucken pointless.

:lol: :lol:

Law was pish.

But an enjoyable positive game would you say?

Law was pish.

I like your view from '82

Jock-Wallace-007.jpg