Favourite quotes from other teams fans about Rangers

Gers1690

"These cunts are now on a crusade. Them against EVERYBODY. They will milk this for everything they can and believe me when they get back to the top table they will absolutely wipe the floor with ALL of us.

Their payback will be unbearable.

Celtic should be shiting themselves" -Unnamed Prophetic Jambo.

"These cunts are now on a crusade. Them against EVERYBODY. They will milk this for everything they can and believe me when they get back to the top table they will absolutely wipe the floor with ALL of us.

Their payback will be unbearable.

Celtic should be shiting themselves" -Unnamed Prophetic Jambo.

This should be printed on tshirts and flyers and all over t'internet. We have to make sure that we can deliver the biggest "fuck you" that Scottish football has ever seen.

"But as things stand the Rangers boss must look at that lot and know himself he has NO CHANCE of winning the league. Four-in-a-row is in the bag for Celtic. It's over now. Finished. Anyone who tries to tell me differently either needs to sit down with a stiff drink - or watch a re-run of the Old Firm sides in action on Wednesday night. The league is done and dusted." - Big Bad John Hartson, March 2009

"They say the SPL title is priceless - but it's not. Rangers sold it for £400,000. When Celtic lift the trophy, and they WILL, the grasping money-men at Ibrox will only have themselves to blame.... There's now nothing to stop my wee pal Neil Lennon winning his first title." - Big Bad John Hartson, April 2011

"But as things stand the Rangers boss must look at that lot and know himself he has NO CHANCE of winning the league. Four-in-a-row is in the bag for Celtic. It's over now. Finished. Anyone who tries to tell me differently either needs to sit down with a stiff drink - or watch a re-run of the Old Firm sides in action on Wednesday night. The league is done and dusted." - Big Bad John Hartson, March 2009

"They say the SPL title is priceless - but it's not. Rangers sold it for £400,000. When Celtic lift the trophy, and they WILL, the grasping money-men at Ibrox will only have themselves to blame.... There's now nothing to stop my wee pal Neil Lennon winning his first title." - Big Bad John Hartson, April 2011

Haha i remember those wee gems from the fat git, what a plonker :lol: