Minutes applause for Mandela

Brick54

Not just the mhedia though GOAT the public in general and people who know little about us but will form opinions on us based on what could be worldwide bad publicity, the wank ers at the sfa probably requested this tribute just because they knew some of our supporters would give them what they wanted more reasons to hate Rangers, i would not put it past them to fine us or sanction us for any booing especially coming a week after the flare incident, got to be clever sometimes.

No ones ever received a fine for booing

If they did then appeal it

Doubt they even can - technically the games not started

No ones ever received a fine for booing

If they did then appeal it

Doubt they even can - technically the games not started

Nobody had ever been fined for being insolvent either till we were, the point is do you want this weekend to be about another great performance by Rangers and a great win or do you want it to be about "Rangers fans in sick racist anti - Mandela chants" which is exactly the overblown, sensationalist and totally inacurate headlines we would get worldwide as the whole world is in fake mourning for a old man who had been expected to die for years but now its being made out like its such a shock. I understand your feelings about the hypocrisy of it but sometimes you have to take a step back.

Rangers play Ayr United today. This is a 4 page thread. Mandelas applause..... 25....

If you want to applaud ..... applaud. If you don't..... don't, But no one should do anything that would make the club look bad. We are under a massive microscope right now, and it would be unbelievably suicidal to besmirch this two minutes. I for one will be applauding.

Nobody had ever been fined for being insolvent either till we were, the point is do you want this weekend to be about another great performance by Rangers and a great win or do you want it to be about "Rangers fans in sick racist anti - Mandela chants" which is exactly the overblown, sensationalist and totally inacurate headlines we would get worldwide as the whole world is in fake mourning for a old man who had been expected to die for years but now its being made out like its such a shock. I understand your feelings about the hypocrisy of it but sometimes you have to take a step back.

Still don't care tbh

Showing displeasure against praising a dead terrorist > Bad media headlines / possible but unlikely fine

All day long

Are people really that scared of the media? doh

Im scared of all the goodwill we built up during admin and the journey when we broke world records weekly with our astonishing attendence rates, disappearing in a sea of bad publicity but worse bad feeling, i dont much care what the rheble or thebeeb say but this isnt a parocial Scottish/ Northern Iron issue this is worldwide and you will be doing the bheasts work for them by booing or disrespecting any tribute.

Are people really that scared of the media?

Bad publicity is bad for Rangers. It really is very very simple.

We are in a position where we need further investment, continual bad publicity will damage this. Companies also do not want attached to a club that will be deemed as "racist" by the media if this mark of respect is besmirched. This will have problems when it comes to sponsorship. It really is very simple. The media is a problem.

Still don't care tbh

Showing displeasure against praising a dead terrorist > Bad media headlines / possible but unlikely fine

All day long

You say dead terrorist, the world says dead hero, im not debating whos right or wrong but this action would look as bad to the world as celtics hatred for Lee Rigby or muslims protesting at soliders funerals, thats how bad these actions will look.

Im scared of all the goodwill we built up during admin and the journey when we broke world records weekly with our astonishing attendence rates, disappearing in a sea of bad publicity but worse bad feeling, i dont much care what the rheble or thebeeb say but this isnt a parocial Scottish/ Northern Iron issue this is worldwide and you will be doing the bheasts work for them by booing or disrespecting any tribute.

We've never had any goodwill or good publicity up here from the media while working our way up

Do you really think people like Forfar and Stenhousemuir care aslong as we fill their stadiums?

You say dead terrorist, the world says dead hero, im not debating whos right or wrong but this action would look as bad to the world as celtics hatred for Lee Rigby or muslims protesting at soliders funerals, thats how bad these actions will look.

I know I'm right though

We've never had any goodwill or good publicity up here from the media while working our way up

Do you really think people like Forfar and Stenhousemuir care aslong as we fill their stadiums?

Im not talking about the shithole of Scotland im talking about the guys that came from Japan, USA, New Zealand ect to report on the amazing Rangers support. Thats what matters not what some cunt like Britney or Keetch writes.

I hate that minutes applause shite. Total Tim invention to hide the fact that those cunts can't keep their mouths shut for sixty seconds of their miserable little lives.

I'll be standing quietly while all around me pay tribute to someone by doing the same thing that we do when our team wins a corner kick.