Sign in to follow this  
Brick54

Minutes applause for Mandela

Makes no sense?

Little journo wannabe

Right, I'll spell it out for you. Are there any circumstances where resorting to arms is necessary?

Right, I'll spell it out for you. Are there any circumstances where resorting to arms is necessary?

I know your not meant to answer a question with a question but are there any circumstances when blowing up Joberg train station killing innocents and buses of white kids going to school necessary ??

If I'm right in what I say then I fear we're going in 'one-direction', a country full of simpletons merely concerned with popular opinion and without the ability nor desire to think freely and about what's right/wrong

Your spot in with that mate, just look at facebook and twitter, cunts posting about Kony et al, they've no fuckin clue what their posting but do things for likes etc. the youth are getting continually dumber and sadly they think its something to be proud of.

mearns loyal likes this

I know your not meant to answer a question with a question but are there any circumstances when blowing up Joberg train station killing innocents and buses of white kids going to school necessary ??

I know you're not keen on reading, but if you research the atrocities of apartheid, you may start to understand the need to fight back however possible.

Anyway, this thread has run its course. If you want to continue, you can do so via PM.

WadeWilson and OneDavidCooper like this