Minutes applause for Mandela

Brick54

Is this the same SPFL who did not recommend a minutes silence for our fallen heroes on Remembrance Day....so fuck the SPFL.

With regard to the minutes applause for Mandela (should Rangers proceed with it) in my opinion its a personal choice.

Man of peace / equality or racist / terrorist?

I wont be applauding but I wont be booing.

I also hope that my fellow bears don't boo because that's what our enemies will be waiting for and want.

Is this the same SPFL who did not recommend a minutes silence for our fallen heroes on Remembrance Day....so fuck the SPFL.

With regard to the minutes applause for Mandela (should Rangers proceed with it) in my opinion its a personal choice.

I also hope that my fellow bears don't boo because that's what our enemies will be waiting for and want.

This (tu)

Indeed, the stench of hypocrisy is overpowering, but this could do great damage to our Club's reputation.

Do you think rangers fans will attack him for it? :lol: or are you hoping strathclydes finest throw a rangers fan in jail?

I get the worrying feeling that Rangers fans will be the only set of supporters in the world who refuse do a minutes applause for one of the most iconic figures in recent history

I get the worrying feeling that Rangers fans will be the only set of supporters in the world who refuse do a minutes applause for one of the most iconic figures in recent history

You think so? I've read a lot of other people and other teams fans say the same thing. Not everyone thinks the way the media tell you too!

We didn't have anything for an ex British prime minister yet we want one for Mandela?

The decision making of minutes applause / silence and who or what it is for is pretty fucked up right now.

Throw in the clapping on certain minutes, boardroom demos etc and you forget what it actually is you are in the ground for.

Personally, I go to watch my team play football and don't really care about the other bullshit that people want to bring to it.