Christmas free bets! GIVE IT A GO

dee9

At this time of year i normally go onto my online betting firms and claim my friend was given a free £10 bet as a gesture of goodwill with it being christmas........bullshit of course! Just got a free £10 off william hill using this trick, now onto the next firm :lol:

Give it a go ;)

At this time of year i normally go onto my online betting firms and claim my friend was given a free £10 bet as a gesture of goodwill with it being christmas........bullshit of course! Just got a free £10 off william hill using this trick, now onto the next firm :lol:

Give it a go ;)

A done it last year and got one from everyone tried at the weekend no joy time to try again.

A done it last year and got one from everyone tried at the weekend no joy time to try again.

Go in a little heavier this time and threaten to close your account as a certain friend doesnt bet as regular as yourself however he got a free £10! (tu):lol:

Tried this on Stan James and ended up closing my account haha. Bitch told me I approached at a busy period, because the darts. One feckin match on I told her, she dingyed it so told her to close account because I'm going 'back' to Bet365.

Tried it with skybet asking how my mate got a free bet when he doesn't use the site and I got fuck all and I'm a regular customer. They replied with some garbage about account activity so I've complained about the reply I received to see if they change their minds (tu)