Celtic V Milan

Del Juve

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not all this again  <zzz>

i stand by everyting is said before it was delete as me and lola agreed, nothing more will be said till the game is done and dusted then we will see whos  ----> :D

Im :D allready

It will be a hard fought game and I predict at least one red card at both venues!

I have mixed feelings about this but for Scotland's sake I hope Celtic win. For Gattusso's sake I hope AC win. So I can relax and ejoy the outcome.

:lol:

Celtic will lose that is all...... :rolleyes:

from the person who said rangers had no chance @ livorno

from the person who said lazio had no chance @ roma

itialian football is corrupt & we certainly have a chance

:turtle: :turtle:

:lol: ittalian football is currupt as the police force

just why do you think your cheating juve side are where they are now, as for ac milan they shouldnt have even been alowed back into the competition, i have no sympathy for teams that cheat their way to sucess

So......My clubs chears are they :rolleyes:

WRONG

only club on the PLANET that can 100% say were clean,the a$$hole that done this to us is gone.

Also Celtic have a chance.....slim chance but still a chance

just why do you think your cheating juve side are where they are now, as for ac milan they shouldnt have even been alowed back into the competition, i have no sympathy for teams that cheat their way to sucess

totally the wrong thing to say......... ok juve have done their time for their involvement it wasnt the players/fans fault for what happened it was moggi, and juve have took all the blame (publicly), as for milan we deserve to be in the cl due to the amass of points we tallied last season. every week a celtic player dives... is that not cheating your way to success?

1.judged Rangers on domestic performances which werent good....Yet they do well in Europe...got result wrong admit it.Also was close game 3-2

2.Was winding someone i talk to up for laugh :rolleyes:

Also almost EVERY league is corrupt in some shape or form

totally the wrong thing to say......... ok juve have done their time for their involvement it wasnt the players/fans fault for what happened it was moggi, and juve have took all the blame (publicly), as for milan we deserve to be in the cl due to the amass of points we tallied last season. every week a celtic player dives... is that not cheating your way to success?

:rolleyes: every week a celtic player dives, bollox mate thats them blue tinted glasses. how many penalties have celtic been awarded this season? infact correct me if im wrong but have we had a penalty in the league this season? milan WONT beat us at celtic park, maybe at the Giuseppe Meazza ;) but the tie will already have been won by then

must be nice living in a dream world..I bet all your players are top class in your opinion.

1.judged Rangers on domestic performances which werent good....Yet they do well in Europe...got result wrong admit it.Also was close game 3-2

2.Was winding someone i talk to up for laugh :rolleyes:

Also almost EVERY league is corrupt in some shape or form

thats nonsecne

so scottish football is currupt? maybe the referees are but that was a complete joke of a comment

Mate

Argentina corrupted

Germany had a scandel

Spain being looked at for doping

Prem had "little" scandel of there own too

The whole "Italys full of cheats divers corrupted bla bla bla" is so old its sad....Maybe been said more times than England 66 and all that :rolleyes:

at the end of the day it's the clubs fault , italian football is a joke and milan certainly aren't the team they were

at the end of the day it's the clubs fault , italian football is a joke and milan certainly aren't the team they were

Italian football a joke? :lol:

Better than Prem anyway and this season is a write off!More goals scored than Prem possibly even Spain...Want excitement SerieA HAS IT

Milan derby ****ing amazing this year

ok numpty... meelan....is so far superior to the benefica squad, benefica squad dont even have rui costa fit yet.. yes rui costa ex milan player sat on the bench.. so if you think benefica are better than milan. why do benefica have our oldies? bit of a contradiction mate...

Italian football a joke? :lol:

Better than Prem anyway and this season is a write off!More goals scored than Prem possibly even Spain...Want excitement SerieA HAS IT

Milan derby ****ing amazing this year

Italy= most currupt league in the world

juve = most currupt team in the world

some one as an anti italian pole up their ass tonight!

Guest TheQueensXI

AC Milan and Celtic?

given Celtic's abysmal away record in europe, and the team milan have, i think celtic *might* get a result at parkhead but i see milan walking over them in italy.

the funny thing about it is i couldnt give a toss about itallian football,i just dont know how people could build it up so much when its a poor leauge. in europe italian teams have done well but thats the only thing they have going for them.

fucking bring on milan  partay  K.T.F

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure say that more and more and you might believe yourself.....Italian league is so poor that the national team that won this years World Cup were ALL from Italian league had 7 players that played in the Final played for Juventus too....yip poor league :rolleyes: ....More goals scored than Prem too which is apparantly the best league around if you listin to everyone in this country

Milan derby this season Brilliant

Inter lead 3-0 then 4-1 and Milan ALMOST came back to draw 4-4 FT 4-3

the funny thing about it is i couldnt give a toss about itallian football,i just dont know how people could build it up so much when its a poor leauge. in europe italian teams have done well but thats the only thing they have going for them.

fucking bring on milan? partay? K.T.F

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure say that more and more and you might believe yourself.....Italian league is so poor that the national team that won this years World Cup were ALL from Italian league had 7 players that played in the Final played for Juventus too....yip poor league :rolleyes: ....More goals scored than Prem too which is apparantly the best league around if you listin to everyone in this country

all that needs to be said now is END OF DISCUSSION.

Guest TheQueensXI
AC Milan and Celtic?

given Celtic's abysmal away record in europe, and the team milan have, i think celtic *might* get a result at parkhead but i see milan walking over them in italy.

danny, we know your backing the scots in europe :lol:

(horse)

i will when they do a saltire card display :P

i would if i didnt have to put up with gloating - man utd was bad enough :lol:

fucking bring on milan? partay? K.T.F

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats the same as the kilmarnock game today! that must make the spl the greatest league now

wise up, corrupt pish, you cant base one game this season and call the italian league fantastic.

how about roma 7-0 catania... that was a really boring game...