Celtic V Milan

Del Juve

Italy= most currupt league in the world

juve = most currupt team in the world

Whatever,dont have clue what your on about :rolleyes:

truth hurts :turtle:

I know the truth we are not cheats

you are not cheats?

so juve were demoted and deducted points for a laugh aye?

It was one board member that was cheat doing stuff behind the clubs back

We dont need ANY help to win look at us in SerieB despite everything thrown at us were still going to win league,Ref deciding to pick on us..Nedved 5 match ban is shocking when ZZ got 3 match ban for assault on Matz........And talking of corrupted teams what the hell is Hearts all about? :lol:

In Nedveds own words

?Juventus have changed, but they are the only ones. The rest of the footballing world is exactly the same as before"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny thing about it is i couldnt give a toss about itallian football,i just dont know how people could build it up so much when its a poor leauge. in europe italian teams have done well but thats the only thing they have going for them.

fucking bring on milan? partay? K.T.F

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure say that more and more and you might believe yourself.....Italian league is so poor that the national team that won this years World Cup were ALL from Italian league had 7 players that played in the Final played for Juventus too....yip poor league :rolleyes: ....More goals scored than Prem too which is apparantly the best league around if you listin to everyone in this country

Milan derby this season Brilliant

Inter lead 3-0 then 4-1 and Milan ALMOST came back to draw 4-4 FT 4-3

thats the same as the kilmarnock game today! that must make the spl the greatest league now

wise up, corrupt pish, you cant base one game this season and call the italian league fantastic.

Its more than one game you....... <_<

Its called an EXAMPLE

We dont need ANY help to win look at us in SerieB despite everything thrown at us were still going to win league,

m8 winning serie b should be a walkover for any decent team especially when you bribe the refs <_<

the refs are against juve actually.. take the nedved incident for example

We dont need ANY help to win look at us in SerieB despite everything thrown at us were still going to win league,

m8 winning serie b should be a walkover for any decent team especially when you bribe the refs <_<

thats what happens when they dont get paid by club representitives, they actually call the game right (tu)

or maybe they are just pissed at the fact juve have conquered serie b in such little time with ease.. and are making bad calls.

thats what happens when they dont get paid by club representitives, they actually call the game right (tu)

Call the game right?

He awarded a debatable Pen to opponents and gets Nedved suspended for 5 games?Thats complete BS

Nedved doesent deserve it....far too harsh

Anyway Milan be stronger side come Feb as Celtic will find out

Celts prob get draw or win at home

Away Milan will win the game and the tie

see you dont like it when your on the recieving end of bad reffereing decisions

We had them the past two seasons as well though

We had good goal chalked off for no real reason against Liverpool that would have made score 2-2 in first leg.Same happened against Real Madrid,player dived to get free kick that lead to goal <_<

But 5 game suspension is over the top

Dan, the only way to easily compare each league is the UEFA coefficients and how well they do in Europe.

Italy is 2nd behind Spain and ahead of England

Cant argue with the 2nd best legague in Europe (world?)

:blink: wow how the hell did this convo change from celtic beating milan to the corrupt italian league.

more to the point i just want to say that no denying milan are poor as of recent and that form has been consistant this season and we will capitilise on that

:pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe:

Rangers come 3rd then become the 1st Scottish club to reach the last 16.

League form counts for nothing.

Celtic will get humped.

Dan, the only way to easily compare each league is the UEFA coefficients and how well they do in Europe.

and milan are the highest seeded team in the cl so technically the timothys are playin the best team in the champions league :)

Celtic will lose that is all...... :rolleyes:

from the person who said rangers had no chance @ livorno

from the person who said lazio had no chance @ roma

:lol:

itialian football is corrupt & we certainly have a chance

:turtle: :turtle:

:lol: ittalian football is currupt as the police force

just why do you think your cheating juve side are where they are now, as for ac milan they shouldnt have even been alowed back into the competition, i have no sympathy for teams that cheat their way to sucess

totally the wrong thing to say......... ok juve have done their time for their involvement it wasnt the players/fans fault for what happened it was moggi, and juve have took all the blame (publicly), as for milan we deserve to be in the cl due to the amass of points we tallied last season. every week a celtic player dives... is that not cheating your way to success?

at the end of the day it's the clubs fault , italian football is a joke and milan certainly aren't the team they were

italy is the most succesfull football nation in europe hardly a joke is it.

Celtic will lose that is all...... :rolleyes:

from the person who said rangers had no chance @ livorno

from the person who said lazio had no chance @ roma

:lol:

itialian football is corrupt & we certainly have a chance

:turtle: :turtle:

:lol: ittalian football is currupt as the police force

just why do you think your cheating juve side are where they are now, as for ac milan they shouldnt have even been alowed back into the competition, i have no sympathy for teams that cheat their way to sucess

totally the wrong thing to say......... ok juve have done their time for their involvement it wasnt the players/fans fault for what happened it was moggi, and juve have took all the blame (publicly), as for milan we deserve to be in the cl due to the amass of points we tallied last season. every week a celtic player dives... is that not cheating your way to success?

:rolleyes: every week a celtic player dives, bollox mate thats them blue tinted glasses. how many penalties have celtic been awarded this season? infact correct me if im wrong but have we had a penalty in the league this season? milan WONT beat us at celtic park, maybe at the Giuseppe Meazza ;) but the tie will already have been won by then

must be nice living in a dream world..I bet all your players are top class in your opinion.

you dont need top class players to play football, greece proved that in the european championships. i think you itallian fans should get off your high horses just because you have the mega stars at your team means fuck all on matchday.

celtic have taken apart much stronger teams than the current milan squad at celtic park. i would go as far as to say that the current benfica squad is better than the current meelan one.

intelgent and knowledgeable on football i see

Italy= most currupt league in the world

juve = most currupt team in the world

Whatever,dont have clue what your on about :rolleyes:

truth hurts :turtle:

the funny thing about it is i couldnt give a toss about itallian football, i just dont know how people could build it up so much when its a poor leauge. in europe italian teams have done well but thats the only thing they have going for them.

fucking bring on milan partay K.T.F

thats the only thing going for them! does this comment actually make sense

:blink: wow how the hell did this convo change from celtic beating milan to the corrupt italian league.

more to the point i just want to say that no denying milan are poor as of recent and that form has been consistant this season and we will capitilise on that

despite milans poor form the game with celtic is nealy 3 months away milan will sweep celtic aside come late feb.celtic may have beaten manu but celtic were piss poor a joke which is funny because thats a word you like to use,celtic are shite mate and you'r a fanny <crweee>

despite milans poor form the game with celtic is nealy 3 months away milan will sweep celtic aside come late feb.celtic may have beaten manu but celtic were piss poor a joke which is funny because thats a word you like to use,celtic are shite mate and you'r a fanny <crweee>

cant sustain an argument so you bring out the insults again, your all the same, just wait when we beat milan and it will wipe the smile off the faces of you and your friends mario and luiggi over there

funny!you seem to forget that you started the insults and im sure mario and luigi will say a prayer for jock when celtic get stuffed

cant sustain an argument so you bring out the insults again, your all the same, just wait when we beat milan and it will wipe the smile off the faces of you and your friends mario and luiggi over there

plus you are a fanny,deny it if you want but it is written in stone.(previous posts on this thread)

Guest greengrass

write us completely off at your peril.. ... many did against including most of the media.i.e. keevins and co....benfica at home ... then man uts at home .. ive heard it all before both WOULD pump us... odds on etc.. yet weve been underdogs plenty a time to pull it out the bag...

and this game is no different... i personally think we will beat ac. milan at celtic park.. but its by how many or what we do at the san siro wich is the worrying part as our away record is pretty shambolic lille went to ac. in the section and won 2-0 tho so theres hope there.... if we get something in the san siro i think we will win the tie.. as i see 1 or 2-0 celtic. at parkhead..

its 2 legs now .. anything can happen... 11 vs 11 90 mins ( predictions of immortal teams is non existent in the record books).

man utd would have been knocked out by us had this been the case on away goals.

To be fair Man Utd would have pumped you if half there team cough*Saha* cough had not left his shooting boots at home.

" our away record is pretty shambolic" I would say your away record is worse than shambolic. If it was not for your good home form just about every team in the champions league would want to play you. I just don't understand how you can be so poor away from home yet have the best home record in the whole competition!

Anyway I think Milan are a totally different prospect than Benfica and Man Utd. Both them teams attacked you whereas Milan will probably be more defnce minded and better at soaking up pressure than Man Utd or Benfica will. I think it's a tall order for you to get through, but I am not writing you off.

Guest greengrass

"Anyway I think Milan are a totally different prospect than Benfica and Man Utd. Both them teams attacked you whereas Milan will probably be more defnce minded and better at soaking up pressure than Man Utd or Benfica"

that will suit us better as we will attack them like feck at CP.. they have an ageing defense albeit a class one at that .. thier goalie is not the best.. will attack them from the off at cp but we must watch counter style .. like kaka etc..

despite milans poor form the game with celtic is nealy 3 months away milan will sweep celtic aside come late feb.celtic may have beaten manu but celtic were piss poor a joke which is funny because thats a word you like to use,celtic are shite mate and you'r a fanny

diego, chill, no personal attacks or your on a warn, trust me.

Guest greengrass
To be fair Man Utd WOULD have pumped you

but thats the thing they never and we beat them 1-0 for all the possesion they had ,they did nothing with it ,, thats football its about scoring goals on the night .. we scored 1 they scored none.... and anything can happen in 90 mins.

"Anyway I think Milan are a totally different prospect than Benfica and Man Utd. Both them teams attacked you whereas Milan will probably be more defnce minded and better at soaking up pressure than Man Utd or Benfica"

that will suit us better as we will attack them like feck at CP.. they have an ageing defense albeit a class one at that .. thier goalie is not the best.. will attack them from the off at cp but we must watch counter style .. like kaka etc..

I really think Milan will have turned it around by the time you play them. It is still a good bit away and I can see them signing a couple of good players in Jan. It will be an interesting and good game IMHO.