Celtic V Milan

Del Juve

Guest greengrass
"Anyway I think Milan are a totally different prospect than Benfica and Man Utd. Both them teams attacked you whereas Milan will probably be more defnce minded and better at soaking up pressure than Man Utd or Benfica"

that will suit us better as we will attack them like feck at CP.. they have an ageing defense albeit a class one at that .. thier goalie is not the best.. will attack them from the off at cp but we must watch counter style .. like kaka etc..

I really think Milan will have turned it around by the time you play them. It is still a good bit away and I can see them signing a couple of good players in Jan. It will be an interesting and good game IMHO.

really happy to be in the competition at this stage atm .... another very lucrative tie now aswell at any costs... no one expected us to go thru...in this section media etc... yet we did..most said bottom.we would finish.

im worried a wee bit naturally for the game as were up against it ...but also upbeat aswell... but i looked at lyon , chelsea etc , all on high form atm.. i was happy with milan more so compared to the alternative lyon etc...all great sides tho..

as they enjoy defending at times very well usually tho ,, but not known for all out attacking high goal scorings and like to play at a slower tempo wich might suit us if we get in about them with pace...... quietly confident... think we will strenghten in january aswell so better of judge the game nearer the time..... all the same.. if we go out everyone one would have expect it over the 2 legs ... however if we manage to go thru ...... :o

<clack>

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

write us completely off at your peril.. ... many did against including most of the media.i.e. keevins and co....benfica at home ... then man uts at home .. ive heard it all before both WOULD pump us... odds on etc.. yet weve been underdogs plenty a time to pull it out the bag...

and this game is no different... i personally think we will beat ac. milan at celtic park.. but its by how many or what we do at the san siro wich is the worrying part as our away record is pretty shambolic lille went to ac. in the section and won 2-0 tho so theres hope there.... if we get something in the san siro i think we will win the tie.. as i see 1 or 2-0 celtic. at parkhead..

its 2 legs now .. anything can happen... 11 vs 11 90 mins ( predictions of immortal teams is non existent in the record books).

man utd would have been knocked out by us had this been the case on away goals.

not realy,had it been home and away im sure both teams would of aproached the game difrently and who knows what the score would of been so you cant asume celtic woud have gone through

Gilardinho looks like he is getting his scoring touch back (scored 2 at the weekend) from what i have seen Milan have been unlucky at times hitting the post etc.Cassano from real madrid has been linked with a move to milan in january but that wouldent concern Celtic fans because he is cup tied

Milan are also being linked with Lazio defender Oddo who is a very good player at RB and he is not cup tied

I am sure Milan will sign at least 2 new players a defender and a striker in january to freshin things up

Guest greengrass
milan do not sit back and defend they go all out attack and always have done.

they will have no alternative at cp. but to try and counter.. especially with the fans influence on cl nights (tu) .. over there will be diffrent story tho.

milan do not sit back and defend they go all out attack and always have done.

they will have no alternative at cp. but to try and counter.. especially with the fans influence on cl nights (tu) .. over there will be diffrent story tho.

not so sure,milan dont have the strikers suited to counter attack the strikers they have need to be in the box ready for the ball

Dan, the only way to easily compare each league is the UEFA coefficients and how well they do in Europe.

Italy is 2nd behind Spain and ahead of England

Cant argue with the 2nd best legague in Europe (world?)

:blink: wow how the hell did this convo change from celtic beating milan to the corrupt italian league.

more to the point i just want to say that no denying milan are poor as of recent and that form has been consistant this season and we will capitilise on that

despite milans poor form the game with celtic is nealy 3 months away milan will sweep celtic aside come late feb.celtic may have beaten manu but celtic were piss poor a joke which is funny because thats a word you like to use,celtic are shite mate and you'r a fanny <crweee>

cant sustain an argument so you bring out the insults again, your all the same, just wait when we beat milan and it will wipe the smile off the faces of you and your friends mario and luiggi over there

plus you are a fanny,deny it if you want but it is written in stone.(previous posts on this thread)

yer maw (tu)

my maw just put a tenner on milan

Dan, the only way to easily compare each league is the UEFA coefficients and how well they do in Europe.

:blink: wow how the hell did this convo change from celtic beating milan to the corrupt italian league.

more to the point i just want to say that no denying milan are poor as of recent and that form has been consistant this season and we will capitilise on that

despite milans poor form the game with celtic is nealy 3 months away milan will sweep celtic aside come late feb.celtic may have beaten manu but celtic were piss poor a joke which is funny because thats a word you like to use,celtic are shite mate and you'r a fanny <crweee>

cant sustain an argument so you bring out the insults again, your all the same, just wait when we beat milan and it will wipe the smile off the faces of you and your friends mario and luiggi over there

plus you are a fanny,deny it if you want but it is written in stone.(previous posts on this thread)

yer maw (tu)

spent all her crisis loan in one go?

not good

dont worry she'l get it back in febuary

yer maw (tu)

not good

funny 2nd leg isnt till march :pipe:

yeh but milan woulda won by then so she can cash in

yer maw (tu)

not good

funny 2nd leg isnt till march :pipe:

yeh but milan woulda won by then so she can cash in

yes inter will be thro by then

good bet (tu)

inter are not called inter milan by the way.and they nesercerily be through <sesm>

Guest greengrass

INTERNAZIONAL"E". :lol:;) F.C. Internazionale Milano.

Inter for short..some say inter milan aswell.. most people call them inter.

but if someone says .. weve drew milan.. most know milan

as A.C.and not inter. .. <cr>