*****The Official Airdrie vs Rangers thread*****

The second of three away matches in the space of a week.

Hopefully keep scoring goals for fun on the road.

Thankfully Black won't be suspended as we feared and no injuries picked up against Dunfermline.

The only change I'd make is to play young McLeod from the start.

3-0 to the sons of William.

HOORAY!

My BT broadband is due to be activated on Thursday so I should have access to BT Sport online too, which means no dodgy stream. Double HOORAY!

you'll not be disappointed. 100 times better pre match and comentary than sky. Fuck that arsehole Andy Walker. WATP.

And it's on bt sport so no Andy walker.

One of the Dunfermline players cracked big Jig right on the spine with his elbow and floored him. Not only the was it from behind, but it was off the ball.

Should have been a straight red but ref only gave a free kick. Walker started rattling on about how there was minimal contact and not a foul!!!! Wee inbreed clearly didn't enjoy watching the most successful team in Scotland romp a 4-0 win.

One of the Dunfermline players cracked big Jig right on the spine with his elbow and floored him. Not only the was it from behind, but it was off the ball.

Should have been a straight red but ref only gave a free kick. Walker started rattling on about how there was minimal contact and not a foul!!!! Wee inbreed clearly didn't enjoy watching the most successful team in Scotland romp a 4-0 win.

He can't even pretend to be impartial,when a Dunfermline player went through on goal the commentators(his mates just as bad)were screaming at the top of their lungs,but when Stevey Smith was clean through I thought the sound on my telly had went is was that quiet.

His Mculloch comment sums the biased wee rat up.