*****The Official Airdrie vs Rangers thread*****

The guys on the box were raving about how good a game it was but for a Bear the second half, and in particular the last half hour, it was fucking torture. But at the end of the proverbial day we can just say a win it was and three points it was. Good goal Lewis McLeod

Forget the 2nd half and move on

WATP

Ps. I really don't like artificial pitches

Took time out to calm down before posting,so here goes.Our usual half a match in which we dominated and should have been 4 up at half time.Do our players drink energy drinks at half time?If they do,they need the brand changed because it's full of lead.

By 60 mins it was plain to see we weren't competing as we can,personally I would have hooked Law,as the game passed him bye.Daly was being double manned and hammered everytime he challenged in the air,I would have moved Jig up front and put Clark on the right with Aird on the left and Foster brought on to RB with Faure moved into CB,MaCleod in the middle with Black(MOTM for me).

At least we held on this time,thanks to a great save from Bell and block on the post by Mohsni.Another 3 pts but we struggled big time.