European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

They certainly did! That Rumandlime post had me in stitches!

Ive tried to sign up to the site to shut that cunt up , can somebody please get on there and get the facts out there about this spetic club.

This is what he wrote with no reply to it .

Im pretty sure that your average neutral observer of the bitter world of scottish football in general will not be fooled by this NON story.

Indeed 'celtic football club' unlike their former glasgow rival 'rangers football club' have infact paid all their taxes and continue to operate in a small footballing country [scotland] with great honour and significance despite earning a fraction of the TV income that english premiership clubs get through national birthright.

To try and taint the good name of this club clearly for your own bitter reasons of rivalry will certainly NOT work on a forum like this which is full of free thinking people..Celtic football club has always been a club of 'the genuine man or woman' regardless of creed or colour.Unlike the club that went out of existense a couple of seasons back [glasgow rangers] owing hundreds of millions of pounds to the british tax payer and many desperate small buinesses......infact i do believe that the former club in question [glasgow rangers] took over 100 years of trading to actually sign their first catholic player near the end of the last century!......possibly the most sickening bigoted and racist sporting company that has ever existed in the world game........but thankfully they are now long dead.....yes there has been a new club formed from the ashes of the old one that play at the same stadium and train at the same training ground [how this works is beyond me,its a bit like one of those dodgy plastic windows companies you hear about on watchdog].....lets just hope that this NEW rangers turn out to be a much better example of a football club that the old one.

What about the other land Celtic bought from the council for a penny or a pound in the 90's and the council also paid for the re-allocation costs of the residents? This together with the other land/property deals mentioned, together with the cheap loans from the Co-op. All links tied with labour, gcc and celtic. Hope everyone keeps the pressure up on this one...

Out of interest does anyone know if the council also paid for the tenements etc to be bulldozed in 94? I would not be surprised.also was a similar deal available to us for the old run down buildings across from the esso that now sits as waste ground?

Out of interest does anyone know if the council also paid for the tenements etc to be bulldozed in 94? I would not be surprised.also was a similar deal available to us for the old run down buildings across from the esso that now sits as waste ground?

i'm assuming they did as the bill to rehouse the families was £1.5 million either that or it was a very expensive removal firm

Ive tried to sign up to the site to shut that cunt up , can somebody please get on there and get the facts out there about this spetic club.

Im pretty sure that your average neutral observer of the bitter world of scottish football in general will not be fooled by this NON story.

Indeed 'celtic football club' unlike their former glasgow rival 'rangers football club' have infact paid all their taxes and continue to operate in a small footballing country [scotland] with great honour and significance despite earning a fraction of the TV income that english premiership clubs get through national birthright.

To try and taint the good name of this club clearly for your own bitter reasons of rivalry will certainly NOT work on a forum like this which is full of free thinking people..Celtic football club has always been a club of 'the genuine man or woman' regardless of creed or colour.Unlike the club that went out of existense a couple of seasons back [glasgow rangers] owing hundreds of millions of pounds to the british tax payer and many desperate small buinesses......infact i do believe that the former club in question [glasgow rangers] took over 100 years of trading to actually sign their first catholic player near the end of the last century!......possibly the most sickening bigoted and racist sporting company that has ever existed in the world game........but thankfully they are now long dead.....yes there has been a new club formed from the ashes of the old one that play at the same stadium and train at the same training ground [how this works is beyond me,its a bit like one of those dodgy plastic windows companies you hear about on watchdog].....lets just hope that this NEW rangers turn out to be a much better example of a football club that the old one.

He hasnt got many facts correct has he?

More lies and utter utter shore.

He hasnt got many facts correct has he?

More lies and utter utter shore.

It's comical how obsessed this post is as he talks more about the Rangers than not throughout it. Also hundreds of millions of pounds in debt? :000000082:

Reply. Incredible post, well done. It is amazing how much bitterness and hatred not to mention lies and inaccuracies that can be packed into two short paragraphs.

There was also the mhanks players under o Neil signing up to tax avoidance schemes by investing in film companies . was it Celtic who set up the tax avoidance or an independant advisor who set it up just seems weird it practically was the whole 1st team who were in on it.

While I agree that this should be given the proper coverage and discussed fully in the media, I don't think it's becoming of a bear to dedicate themself wholly to this cause, to call into RC every day to discuss. If you're going to do this you can probably stop making references to "the obsessed" as that's how you'll look.

By all means complain through the proper channels of course. I think if it's going to come to anything it won't be helped by anyone bombarding any forms of media in Scotland, could be wrong but this is how I see it

I think given what we've had to put up with off them the last few years, that we should be doing exactly this.

We're in a war with them, and too few have woken up to this yet.