European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

What is this blast zone? Did someone try to drop a bomb on the shitehole and miss?

If I remember correctly the works shown on the map was a lead/ tin alloy maker, so this would be classed as contaminated land, although don't remember it blowing up.

Because it's dewars whiskey it's flammable so could be danger of explosion from site hence blast zone

I can only presume the blue border on the HSE document is the blast zone but if so, why does the blast zone cover the residential properties at Lundie Street ?

would it be that those houses were there before Dewars and so maybe the case you cannot now build new residential properties ?

would it be that those houses were there before Dewars and so maybe the case you cannot now build new residential properties ?

yes and maybe the blast zone was increased due to new technical data from explosions/simulations but either way, if the blue line is deemed ok to be over residential properties, this means even less land over westhorn is at risk and it demonstrates that something isn't adding up. I really do hope the EC shaft both this filthy club and any officials who have fucked over the Glasgow council tax payer.

"The sun reports that GCC are being investigated."

Has anybody had confirmation of this yet from a reliable source? My initial thought was that it was an April Fool by one of the c****c sympathisers in the NUJ.

PS. Not saying this is linked, but it shows you what any investigation could face.

http://scottishlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/crown-office-blocked-strathclyde-police.html

Mcconnell, angiolini, purcell...

Why cant the police rip this evil pack of corrupt scoundrels apart?

Purcell has fled the country? Wtf

I've totally been out the loop on this one for months. Can anyone provide a quick summary of what this is all about?

Surprise surprise that there is zero media coverage on this.

Sellik GCC co-op and east Dunbartonshire NHS board are scheming colluding bastards and pzj is merely mischief making according to slit eyes.

Mcconnell, angiolini, purcell...

Why cant the police rip this evil pack of corrupt scoundrels apart?

Purcell has fled the country? Wtf

Like get the PF involved ? Angiolini's successor, Carmichael? ........

I wonder if the fact that UEFA are willing to go after Barca might have the deluded of the East End worried about their situation regarding the EU investigation. It may be a different organisation and a different circumstance, but if the powers that be are willing to take on one of the biggest clubs in the world I don't think that they would be worried about tackling that bunch of wannabe's.

Here is a later tweet

john stevens@pzj_1 2h

member of british parliament, after reviewing 'the engineer' report and the lies about the 'zone', will call on ec for full formal inquiry

funny how its a member of "British" parliament, wonder why the scottish fuckwits at the SNP havent felt the need to speak about this

funny how its a member of "British" parliament, wonder why the scottish fuckwits at the SNP havent felt the need to speak about this

isn't it funny right enough, could it be they don't want to lose the republican vote come the referendum.

Bet there has been lot's of little clandestine meetings (Opus Dei etc.)involving the various culprits trying to get their stories to match for the impending investigation.

Bound to be a few politicians, councillors and indeed certain football club directors among others with twitchy bums right now.

Can't wait for the day (soon hopefully) that this is exposed for all the world to see.

"I also believe this....but why has no journo taken the story up? they're not all under the thumb of GCC and the tims, there's justyfiable questions to be asked"

They not be, but if their department heads/editors are then they'll spike the story. Remember the tale of the c****c player at the IRA fund raiser being stripped from a front page to be replaced by a negative article about Rangers about a year ago.