European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

I am fairly sure a super injunction cannot be granted under Scottish law.

The reason they can keep a lid on it is because it goes right to the top of government.

I wonder how much the Catholic church have given to the independence campaign and how much power they are getting in return?

This isn't a super injunction, it's jusy the pussy whipped Scottish media bending over again for Lawell. I'm not that bothered, as if the dust settles the way we hope, it gives us the opportunity to ask if they are corrupt or incompetent. Either way, their credibility as impartial reporters of the truth is gone.

According to a tweet by pzj earlier this week the wosha land the scum got had no restrictions placed on it so the scum can sell it for whatever they want.

Also on another tweet wosha are to make a statement and will take questions from footballtaxhavens. got a feeling this is gonna be good.

Hope so sir (tu)

another update on FTH today the land the scum swapped with wosha was contaminated and they weren't told and ended up with the cleaning up bill.

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/land-celtic-swapped-with-wsha-was-heavily-contaminated-housing-association-left-with-clean-up-bill-and-let-down-by-dv-margaret-curran/

another update on FTH today the land the scum swapped with wosha was contaminated and they weren't told and ended up with the cleaning up bill.

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/land-celtic-swapped-with-wsha-was-heavily-contaminated-housing-association-left-with-clean-up-bill-and-let-down-by-dv-margaret-curran/

Dirty cheating bastards

Soulboy - "another update on FTH today the land the scum swapped with wosha was contaminated and they weren't told and ended up with the cleaning up bill."

There certainly seems to be a serious problem by the DV's appointed by HMRC running all the way through this business. The question is whether or not it's the same person who has been repeatedly handling any deals involving c****c? If it was to come to light that it was always the same person then one would have to question their impartiality or their competence and the mechanism that would allow this person to be continually appointed to these cases.

Soulboy - "another update on FTH today the land the scum swapped with wosha was contaminated and they weren't told and ended up with the cleaning up bill."

There certainly seems to be a serious problem by the DV's appointed by HMRC running all the way through this business. The question is whether or not it's the same person who has been repeatedly handling any deals involving c****c? If it was to come to light that it was always the same person then one would have to question their impartiality or their competence and the mechanism that would allow this person to be continually appointed to these cases.

well according to wosha they were aware of history between the DV and the scum.

Wits the script way aw this, will they get done ?, will they get away with it as most expect ?, i hope it's the former and they get done, how close is a decision ? i so badly want them fucked over the smug bastards.

No where near a decision, an investigation has not been launched yet

No where near a decision, an investigation has not been launched yet

So what about all evidence handed to them personally by the lad PZJ ? i thought they were looking through all that already ? when will an investigation be likely then if it's not already started ?

So what about all evidence handed to them personally by the lad PZJ ? i thought they were looking through all that already ? when will an investigation be likely then if it's not already started ?

There's a preliminary reporting stage and they'll make a decision whether to have an investigation or not based on that evidence. I'm not sure if continually sending them more information means they won't make that decision yet, it certainly looks like there's a lot of evidence against them right now.

There's a preliminary reporting stage and they'll make a decision whether to have an investigation or not based on that evidence. I'm not sure if continually sending them more information means they won't make that decision yet, it certainly looks like there's a lot of evidence against them right now.

Cheers mate.

It seems to me that the more evidence is sent, the more likely an informal investigation will start, but the longer it will take.

I reckon it could be years until the end game

soulboy - "well according to wosha they were aware of history between the DV and the scum."

It'll be interesting to see if they will expand on this or name him/her during the answers session they seem to have agreed to.

Saw this in the comments box on the FTH website given the fact that the DV for Glasgow also does the south west. so could james h milligan be the man as surely if there was quite a few DV then 1 person wouldn't have to cover 2 areas.

http://www.voa.gov.uk/corporate/contact/Offices/scotland.html

Need this story to go mainstream to get any kind of impact imho, mate of mine who has no interest in cyberspace had never even heard of this case and therein lies the problem. Might take something like Rangers making a complaint to Uefa or something like this to make the scum media sit up and take notice. Sadly doubt anything is going to happen to them as the timmy mafia in this country will protect them.

soulboy - "Saw this in the comments box on the FTH website given the fact that the DV for Glasgow also does the south west. so could james h milligan be the man as surely if there was quite a few DV then 1 person wouldn't have to cover 2 areas.

http://www.voa.gov.u...s/scotland.html "

An interesting find, I wonder if they'd demand an FOI request before they confirm who held this post over the last 12 years? As a division of HMRC it might be a case of them not having to answer this sort of request. I doubt if they'd give a straight answer to a direct request of who was the DV who handled these cases.

soulboy - "Saw this in the comments box on the FTH website given the fact that the DV for Glasgow also does the south west. so could james h milligan be the man as surely if there was quite a few DV then 1 person wouldn't have to cover 2 areas.

http://www.voa.gov.u...s/scotland.html "

An interesting find, I wonder if they'd demand an FOI request before they confirm who held this post over the last 12 years? As a division of HMRC it might be a case of them not having to answer this sort of request. I doubt if they'd give a straight answer to a direct request of who was the DV who handled these cases.

A quick google search of Mr Milligan doesn't reveal very much except for 1 report he put his name to in 2006 as the DV doing a report for the NHS in North Lanarkshire.

So it would seem that since he's been the DV since at least 2006 he'll have been involved in a few if not all of the scums land deals with various public authorities.

Don't suppose Mr Milligan has a brother or a cousin who works in the planning department by any chance? You see it would be very odd to go to all that trouble to get the land if you didn't know planning permission might not be made difficult. I have yet to hear of any other example of a football stand that is allowed to overhang a cemetery.