European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

pzj saying on twitter he's been asked to go to Belfast police station for a chat after some mhanky c**t complained about his twitter account.

Trying to silence the truth.....I would think journalists would be all over this. What is the big fear for those being questioned ....do they have something to hide?

Correct me if I'm wrong but was haughey not offered land to buy about 10 yrs or so ago by GCC , he took the offer up but a few years later he was then compensated as the land was used for building the M74 extension?

I believe so and he made a fortune out of it.

So who owns the stadium then and who has the co-op mortgage out?

Has that been recently settled by haughey?

owning the land and the stadium are two different things are they not?

Haughey is the biggest tarrier cunt in glasgow so wouldnt surprise me if he allowed them to build on the land and charges them fuck all but the contract for his City group to service the piggery

Correct me if I'm wrong but was haughey not offered land to buy about 10 yrs or so ago by GCC , he took the offer up but a few years later he was then compensated as the land was used for building the M74 extension?

Ask Lord Jacko! He got involved in the compensation talks. Funny how Plain Willie became Sir Willie and then suddenly Lord Willie.....Mmmm

So once again we have a direct link between a c****c minded man and the Scottish Labour party. I would find it a bit odd that a club can own a football stadium, but not the land it's built on especially as the club has been there for over 100 years. It prompts the question who owned the land before Haughey and how did he come to own it rather than the club?

Now I'm not making any accusations here, but it would be very interesting to see how much tax his City Refrigeration company pay and how much they write off due to donations to his charitable trust if any. An interesting article on his land deals can be read at the following site, it would seem to have some familiar patterns to it.

http://glasgowreside...odgy-land-deal/