European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Let's hope he's right about things. When are their next set of financials due to be published? The one thing I see getting in the way of any action by the SFA/SPFL would be the fact that this whole business could well lead to people being investigated by the Police with a look to present charges for corruption/fraud. In which case anything that the football authorities would want to do would be placed on the back burner until all court proceedings were settled. We could be looking at two to four years before things were dealt with if that were the case.

Indeed maybe this is one of the reasons why nobody in the press will touch this story, for all we know there may well be something going on behind the scenes regarding an official investigation. Having said that I'm sure that there would be plenty out there who would want coverage so that they could mount a defence for anybody involved along the lines of it being impossible to face a fair trial due to press coverage.

Let's hope he's right about things. When are their next set of financials due to be published? The one thing I see getting in the way of any action by the SFA/SPFL would be the fact that this whole business could well lead to people being investigated by the Police with a look to present charges for corruption/fraud. In which case anything that the football authorities would want to do would be placed on the back burner until all court proceedings were settled. We could be looking at two to four years before things were dealt with if that were the case.

Indeed maybe this is one of the reasons why nobody in the press will touch this story, for all we know there may well be something going on behind the scenes regarding an official investigation. Having said that I'm sure that there would be plenty out there who would want coverage so that they could mount a defence for anybody involved along the lines of it being impossible to face a fair trial due to press coverage.

Don't have a clue when their next set of accounts are out, i'll find out later in the day, the press won't touch it because they're all tarrier rebels who're doing their level best to keep it all hush hush but it's going to come out one way or another whether they like it or not.

Correct me if I`m wrong C.B. I may be being a bit slow or have missed something,but does willie hee haw not own C.P or was that disproved.

The way this is developing I sure looks like they are up to their necks in it and i for one can`t wait for the day they crash and burn.

RHATS the lot of them.

Correct me if I`m wrong C.B. I may be being a bit slow or have missed something,but does willie hee haw not own C.P or was that disproved.

The way this is developing I sure looks like they are up to their necks in it and i for one can`t wait for the day they crash and burn.

RHATS the lot of them.

Wullie Haughey owns CP somehow he managed to acquire it for the sum of £1000

It's not the Strathclyde park you're thinking of in Motherwell, Strathclyde park is the name of the area where the commonwealth village is built on.

Good i was ready to start boycotting going down there :pipe:

Any figures on values or acre sizes and how this compares with the other land deals? I'm surprised I haven't read anything to do with this so it must not be a vital point in the grand scheme of things. The focus is mainly on the London Rd school and Westhorn.

Any figures on values or acre sizes and how this compares with the other land deals? I'm surprised I haven't read anything to do with this so it must not be a vital point in the grand scheme of things. The focus is mainly on the London Rd school and Westhorn.

There's probably an article on FTH not 100% sure though, there's that fucking many to keep up with i've lost track, these tims are hard work i tell ye.

This is a very serious act that GCC have committed by knocking down a listed building to aid their friends, there's no way they'll get away with that GCC will probably face court action for the demo of London Rd School oh and AGAIN selling to their friends at a way undervalued price and fuck knows about Celtic on this one though, i suppose both of them were in it together.