European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

http://www.publicati...w0006.htm_wqn48

Celtic Football Club

Mr Gregory Campbell: To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer if he will investigate reports that the Co-operative Bank provided exceptionally low interest rate loans and overdraft facilities to Celtic Football Club. [180784]

Good spot Willhelm, lets hope the Chancellor of the Exchequer will investigate, more pressure if he does.

Guys it was me who called in to RC tonight. I dont usually post on Rangers media as i dont have the time with a new baby etc.. My name is Chris and i am a Rangers season ticket holder in the broomlan front bf3. Have been a season ticket holder since i was 10 years old. I am not clued up in the legality of Celtics situation however what i can say is that i will be bringing this to the attention of Radio Clyde each and every night until a decision has been made on this by the European commission. I think its about time that Celtic had their situation looked into and i hope that every Rangers fan follows suit and picks up the phone each and every night. For two years straight all Clyde 1 would talk about was the RTC so i feel its about time we talked about the CLD (Celtic land deals). I will also be contacting bauer media to state my anger at the way their sports editor brushed off my call whilst still continuing to field calls in regards to claims that Rangers will be going into Administration even though there is no truth at all in that claim. I will keep you all updated on my progress with this.

More power to yer elbow mate.

we should all be pressing guys

Your correct about pressing but probably not appropriate to argue with another member on this particular issue , I get Nixonrfc point that all Bears go about this in the correct manner ! I also get your determination but best to refrain from nipping at each other . Cheers mate.

Guys it was me who called in to RC tonight. I dont usually post on Rangers media as i dont have the time with a new baby etc.. My name is Chris and i am a Rangers season ticket holder in the broomlan front bf3. Have been a season ticket holder since i was 10 years old. I am not clued up in the legality of Celtics situation however what i can say is that i will be bringing this to the attention of Radio Clyde each and every night until a decision has been made on this by the European commission. I think its about time that Celtic had their situation looked into and i hope that every Rangers fan follows suit and picks up the phone each and every night. For two years straight all Clyde 1 would talk about was the RTC so i feel its about time we talked about the CLD (Celtic land deals). I will also be contacting bauer media to state my anger at the way their sports editor brushed off my call whilst still continuing to field calls in regards to claims that Rangers will be going into Administration even though there is no truth at all in that claim. I will keep you all updated on my progress with this.

Well done Chris on your call , you got a fair crack of it which surprised me , macca was a bellend as the only input he had at the end was " Sorry , i fell asleep" just to try and undermine your comments . Good on you and keep chipping away . Cheers.

They said something about not being experts on the legal side with the allegations. So they were tax experts prior to the EBTs?

Aye, exactly. Discuss one, don't discuss the other, despite not being experts on either. Twats.

Your correct about pressing but probably not appropriate to argue with another member on this particular issue , I get Nixonrfc point that all Bears go about this in the correct manner ! I also get your determination but best to refrain from nipping at each other . Cheers mate.

We didnt get one of the tims for slander, I understand the need to box clever pal. But unless nixon is a lawyer or a land expert, I fail to see he can come to the conclusion that they have "all their bases covered". on a brief reading of the facts.

Celtic wont be going after anyone for slander. All we are merely doing is speculating on a news story,

Aye, I hope you get a good explanation regards why they felt able to discuss the RTC in depth before the verdict but won't discuss this before the verdict.

We didnt get one of the tims for slander, I understand the need to box clever pal. But unless nixon is a lawyer or a land expert, I fail to see he can come to the conclusion that they have "all their bases covered". on a brief reading of the facts.

Celtic wont be going after anyone for slander. All we are merely doing is speculating on a news story,

I'm guessing that the "all bases covered" comment means that they (celtic,co-op,GCC/GHB)will be preparing a story concocted to protect all parties , i personally believe f*cking confession won't even protect this lot from being exposed if we have enough in us to push this on , but as i said we need to be clever and I'm getting that's what Nixon meant.

In my eyes you are a legend for doing this .Forget the fuckwits in our support who are apathetic .I think you will get no where with Clyde as they are rancid from the guys that take calls to Delacunty who won't debate this on the airwaves .I have total respect for you tonight mate .Superb .Keep at them.Ive done the same .Lorraine Herbiston is the Snyde bitch you need to speak to but she will have every excuse and patter you up

there statement to day said were doing it for locals not once but at lest 3 times tryin for the sympathy vote the bastard how fuckin low will they go scum

Their propaganda dept. has been quite adept for some time now.

None of what they are doing is benefiting anyone but them.

well done mate,keep the pressure on them.

The silence from previous media `experts` is deafening.

Where`s Thomson & Daly now then?