European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

interesting tweet from pzj

john stevens@pzj_1 24m

engineer report, sent to the ec, confirming everything, about westhhorn. as the clock ticks, i can assure bears, report is conclusive ;)

Can we presume that this confirmation is that the land wasn't contaminated to the extent of the discount given?

Any timescales muted for an official info release, regardless of outcome?

Can we presume that this confirmation is that the land wasn't contaminated to the extent of the discount given?

Any timescales muted for an official info release, regardless of outcome?

Think it was more to do with the land being abnormal ie mines rather than contaminated. in another tweet he said the engineer had reviewed 50 bore holes and that the land was no different to that at the old belvidere hospital which sold for millions to keir homes..

Re the outcome he said couple of weeks ago decision in 4-6 weeks but with this new evidence it'll probably set it back now.

Think it was more to do with the land being abnormal ie mines rather than contaminated. in another tweet he said the engineer had reviewed 50 bore holes and that the land was no different to that at the old belvidere hospital which sold for millions to keir homes..

Re the outcome he said couple of weeks ago decision in 4-6 weeks but with this new evidence it'll probably set it back now.

cheers mate, it sounds as if he has seen the report.

If there is land abnormalities rather than contamination then this might explain why SEPA don't hold any records.

A good shout Educator regarding insurance as I'm sure it must be pretty expensive to insure a football club. I nearly said professional football club there :)

I think insurances are a red herring I'm pretty sure the bank and the insurance company are different subsidiaries so under different control. Also due to the size of the policies will probably be coinsured or reinsured so other insurance companies likely to have a say or interest in the size of the premiums.

Unless anyone out there can prove otherwise.............................................

Blueshoff - "I'm pretty sure the bank and the insurance company are different subsidiaries so under different control. Also due to the size of the policies will probably be coinsured or reinsured so other insurance companies likely to have a say or interest in the size of the premiums.

Unless anyone out there can prove otherwise............................................."

As I've said previously I've no proof, but it feels like it's worth look at. The bank and insurance businesses may well be different subsidiaries and be under different control, but so were the GCC, EDC and so on and they certainly seem to have had an influence on these so it's not unlikely that they would have like minded folk in any other area of the Co-op that they may have been doing business with.

What you have to remember is that the state aid side of things is the tip of the iceberg. If proven it open up fields for investigation on corruption within local government and banking fraud. If and I mean if any football club had been operating in these ways it's a fair bet that they would have been up to other dodges outwith the law. You see this goes beyond the possible stripping of titles and could involve certain people serving time in one of HMP's.

Blueshoff - "I'm pretty sure the bank and the insurance company are different subsidiaries so under different control. Also due to the size of the policies will probably be coinsured or reinsured so other insurance companies likely to have a say or interest in the size of the premiums.

Unless anyone out there can prove otherwise............................................."

As I've said previously I've no proof, but it feels like it's worth look at. The bank and insurance businesses may well be different subsidiaries and be under different control, but so were the GCC, EDC and so on and they certainly seem to have had an influence on these so it's not unlikely that they would have like minded folk in any other area of the Co-op that they may have been doing business with.

What you have to remember is that the state aid side of things is the tip of the iceberg. If proven it open up fields for investigation on corruption within local government and banking fraud. If and I mean if any football club had been operating in these ways it's a fair bet that they would have been up to other dodges outwith the law. You see this goes beyond the possible stripping of titles and could involve certain people serving time in one of HMP's.

Hopefully so. Still think a better appproach would be to raise the cheap mortgage deals with the regulatory bodies to look at.

couple more updates from the football tax havens website

http://footballtaxha...hit-compatible/

http://footballtaxha...oring-proforma/

also some interesting tweets

john stevens@pzj_1 2h

we have now conclusive proof, which will be sent to the ec, that the gcc lied about the area, at westhhorn know to the gcc as a 'blast zone'

john stevens@pzj_1 18h

ah peter, did we stop your plans for selling westhhorn for about 8 million after the 30th april 2014?

john stevens@pzj_1 17h

engineer drawing up his report on the so called 'blast zone' ready for the ec on monday ;)

john stevens@pzj_1 2h

we have now conclusive proof, which will be sent to the ec, that the gcc lied about the area, at westhhorn know to the gcc as a 'blast zone'

john stevens@pzj_1 18h

ah peter, did we stop your plans for selling westhhorn for about 8 million after the 30th april 2014?

john stevens@pzj_1 17h

engineer drawing up his report on the so called 'blast zone' ready for the ec on monday ;)

:D(tu)

john stevens@pzj_1 2h

john stevens@pzj_1 18h

john stevens@pzj_1 17h

:party:

When all this explodes into the open the Scottish MSM will have to report it but will no doubt state that they had no idea about any of it.

The truth always outs though and they and all the corrupt arse covering politicos will be found wanting. In fact I can see many people in positions of power and control getting their butts felt by the law.

In most things money, power and politics normally have a hand in things and maybe the likes of Real Madrid etc. might wriggle free with sellick being the patsy due the wrongdoings uncovered.

Can only hope that's how it pans out.