European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

They are fucked according to PZJ when i was tweeting him earlier

I like his confidence in all of this. It's good to see some tims stalking him on twitter and them reacting to his posts.

He said that Liewell contact him and told him that he was mischief making :pipe:

I like his confidence in all of this. It's good to see some tims stalking him on twitter and them reacting to his posts.

He said that Liewell contact him and told him that he was mischief making :pipe:

Do you think if there was no truth in this that Liewell for one min would not have his legal team onto PZJ?? the fact is he has contacted him and done nothing clearly says to me the truth is slowly unfolding and PZJ has them on the back foot at present.

Do you think if there was no truth in this that Liewell for one min would not have his legal team onto PZJ?? the fact is he has contacted him and done nothing clearly says to me the truth is slowly unfolding and PZJ has them on the back foot at present.

That was my initial thoughts. Here's hoping!

Council is being probed. A special police unitset up to root out corruption in public bodies is thought to be investigating claims about Scotlands biggest council.

A dossier containing allegations about Glasgow City Council is believed to have been handed to the national Counter Corruption Unit.

It was compiled by pressure group the 100 promises campaign and contains accusations of fraud about councillers and officials.

Police confirmed they are investigating.

Acouncil spokesman said "this document is a mixture of conjecture, rumour and fantasy.

In todays sun page2

I heard auld slanty eyes bumming up celtics title win on the radio but when asked the question on state aid he became a mumbling, stuttering fuck. To me that just gave it away....Guilty as Sin!!

I can't believe he was even asked the question!! That's what probably put him off his guard - a journo asking the 'wrong' question!!

Council is being probed. A special police unitset up to root out corruption in public bodies is thought to be investigating claims about Scotlands biggest council.

A dossier containing allegations about Glasgow City Council is believed to have been handed to the national Counter Corruption Unit.

It was compiled by pressure group the 100 promises campaign and contains accusations of fraud about councillers and officials.

Acouncil spokesman said "this document is a mixture of conjecture, rumour and fantasy.

In todays sun page2

So are the police looking into Celtic & GCC now?

The Mongoose - "Mr Lawwell is CEO of a Lanarkshire mining company which goes bust to the tune of £41m"

Tbh, I don't know much about Lawwell's past record, but you would think if this is the case there would be some form of ruling that would bar him from being the CEO of a football club. We all know that this applies to club owners, but surely thee must be something in the rules about the sort of people who can hold office in a club. More to the point is if this is true why has he been allowed to sit on any of the comities governing the Scottish game?

The Mongoose - "Mr Lawwell is CEO of a Lanarkshire mining company which goes bust to the tune of £41m"

Tbh, I don't know much about Lawwell's past record, but you would think if this is the case there would be some form of ruling that would bar him from being the CEO of a football club. We all know that this applies to club owners, but surely thee must be something in the rules about the sort of people who can hold office in a club. ore to the point is if this is true why has he been allowed to sit on any of the comities governing the Scottish game?

This (tu) he should be struck off as a director of Ra Sellick, kicked off the SFA board, kicked out his Uefa role and banned for many years.

"The sun reports that GCC are being investigated."

Has anybody had confirmation of this yet from a reliable source? My initial thought was that it was an April Fool by one of the c****c sympathisers in the NUJ.

PS. Not saying this is linked, but it shows you what any investigation could face.

http://scottishlaw.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/crown-office-blocked-strathclyde-police.html

another update today on the football tax havens website. more evidence from HSE document that blows apart why gcc gave celtic half the land free because of a so called blast zone when the blast zone doesnt even cover 1/3 of it.

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/health-safety-executive-blasts-westhorn-unknown-zone-gcc-valuation-to-bits/

another update today on the football tax havens website. more evidence from HSE document that blows apart why gcc gave celtic half the land free because of a so called blast zone when the blast zone doesnt even cover 1/3 of it.

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/health-safety-executive-blasts-westhorn-unknown-zone-gcc-valuation-to-bits/

I can only presume the blue border on the HSE document is the blast zone but if so, why does the blast zone cover the residential properties at Lundie Street ?

In todays sun page2

Ah, didn't see this post (tu)

couple more updates from the football tax havens website

http://footballtaxha...hit-compatible/

http://footballtaxha...oring-proforma/

also some interesting tweets

john stevens@pzj_1 2h

we have now conclusive proof, which will be sent to the ec, that the gcc lied about the area, at westhhorn know to the gcc as a 'blast zone'

john stevens@pzj_1 18h

ah peter, did we stop your plans for selling westhhorn for about 8 million after the 30th april 2014?

john stevens@pzj_1 17h

engineer drawing up his report on the so called 'blast zone' ready for the ec on monday ;)

Cheers