European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Controlled by ....Delahunt or Spiers or Cosgrove.

FFS they are all on message regarding this.

Murray said they had done no wrong with the EBT's but it still didn't stop those poisonous bigoted bastards doing everything in their power to hammer us before the verdict was even known.

They are NOT reporting it because the scandal goes much much deeper than just Celtic FC. Potentially this has the ability to bring down the council and has ramifications for the Government as well.

There are serious questions and allegations that need answered but the Scottish Media are not touching this....and that comes straight from the mouth of a journalist friend of mine.

Any journalist worth their salt and had integrity would forget the supposed Armageddon consequences and find the truth out. That is the simple principle of journalism.

Any journalist worth their salt and had integrity would forget the supposed Armageddon consequences and find the truth out. That is the simple principle of journalism.

Strange that the man from channel 4, who purports to have no agenda whatsoever and is merely an independent opinion looking in from the outside, hasn't taken any interest in this when it's been brought to his attention a number of times.

The forum keeps fucking up Archie

and sending people back umpteen pages the dots are the quickest and best way back.

If on the mobile version scroll to the very bottom of the forum and click on the full version link which gives you the bar options to skip through the pages.

I keep thinking there are updates in here :D

If on the mobile version scroll to the very bottom of the forum and click on the full version link which gives you the bar options to skip through the pages.

I keep thinking there are updates in here :D

So do I Archie.