European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

when is the decision due on this ?

I'm not too sure but if someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking this is just the initial paper gathering which hopefully will be the catalyst for a full investigation and the decision will be the public acknowledgement on this?

If a full investigation goes ahead then the press, the phone ins, sellick, SFA, SPFL, GCC, NHS etc. will need to discuss it and make comment. Hell, us bears and former players or current managers might also be allowed to speculate on possible sanctions such as title stripping, medals being returned or make comment such as financial doping and phrases such as 'Sporting Integrity' demands it.

I'm not too sure but if someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking this is just the initial paper gathering which hopefully will be the catalyst for a full investigation and the decision will be the public acknowledgement on this?

If a full investigation goes ahead then the press, the phone ins, sellick, SFA, SPFL, GCC, NHS etc. will need to discuss it and make comment. Hell, us bears and former players or current managers might also be allowed to speculate on possible sanctions such as title stripping, medals being returned or make comment such as financial doping and phrases such as 'Sporting Integrity' demands it.

yeah it's just at preliminary stage to see if a full investigation should be started but with more evidence coming to light through football tax havens practically every week then the decision will take longer by the looks of it.

It seems the bhoys in green aren't getting it all their own way after all. More to the point they will have to get their own way.

http://www.dailyreco...sidents-3463601

"Celtic lose battle to use controversial road into their £8 million training HQ following campaign by irate neighbours"

this is disgusting if true

HKDpLO5E_normal.jpegMTU Clydesdale @abruzzobear · Apr 26

So stateaid fc are to get new pitch after CG with one event, but Ibrox with 44 rugby games gets nothing? @MattLindsayET cost £1.6m

Our pitch is getting ripped up in 2 weeks for the corrupt games. After it I don't know.

It seems the bhoys in green aren't getting it all their own way after all. More to the point they will have to get their own way.

"Celtic lose battle to use controversial road into their £8 million training HQ following campaign by irate neighbours"

Good to see someone standing up to them.

Only because the residents have ensured the council must adhere to the terms they laid down when granting the planning permission.

If residents weren't involved i doubt this would have went any further.

"If residents weren't involved i doubt this would have went any further."

That's fairly obvious conclusion as the council seems to have ignored their own planning permission stipulations on at last two occasions since the complex was opened to allow c****c to avoid having to spend money on having the access road put in.

Only because the residents have ensured the council must adhere to the terms they laid down when granting the planning permission.

If residents weren't involved i doubt this would have went any further.

Not so sure about that. Reading around it, they seem to have been ignoring the residents for years. The European Commission stuff may well be a factor here.

This has happened at least once before, I think because of a co-ordinated complaint campaign by supporters of the club that 'have done nothing wrong.' Hopefully it will return again.

This is the thing, IF they've done nothing wrong they would just ignore or laugh at him? They doth protest too much.

I notice that the CO-OP were in the news again this morning for thier financial trouble, hope that has nothing to do with him. I seem to remember PJZ connecting all the dots on Bill McMurdo's site about the floating debt of 32 million, registered in a different Celtic company, that was hidden from the main registered company of the original company. That this is the reason they are able to declare that they are in profit (tu) some might say that is playing a bit loosly with registered companies.

Of course that debt is secured against their ground, but nothing to worry about, Timothy :thumbup: