European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Once again some very enlightening work carried out by FootballTaxHavens, well done folks it's much appreciated by myself and many others on here. This may be a long shot and may well have been asked before, but how long will it be till something similar to this turns up covering the current stands at Parkhead? I also notice that they want to sell alcohol in a fan zone outside of their ground until 30min or so of kick off. Sorry no link,but it was in one of the papers on Wednesday or Thursday.

Once again some very enlightening work carried out by FootballTaxHavens, well d folks it's much appreciated by myself and many others on here. This may be a long shot and may well have been asked before, but how long will it be till something similar to this turns up covering the current stands at Parkhead? I also notice that they want to sell alcohol in a fan zone outside of their ground until 30min or so of kick off. Sorry no link,but it was in one of the papers on Wednesday or Thursday.

Alcohol, Fan zones, Standing sections etc. all there to entice more fans long term so iv no issues with that. We are sadly lagging behind due to our current circumstances and these bastards are taking full advantage to our disadvantage.

I digress but I think this is also a long shot but I hope it pays off as they've had preferential treatment for decades (3 streets) all the way to the present (Commonwealth) from a local authority which is top heavy with sellick supporting/Rangers hating councillors and employees.

Why, because of our success and their own bigoted agendas.

"Alcohol, Fan zones, Standing sections etc. all there to entice more fans long term so iv no issues with that."

I'm sure there will be complaints from the residents of any near by streets (if there are any left), as far as I know there will be music getting played in the fan zone prior to the games. As for alcohol and sanding there were very sound reasons for getting rid of these in grounds, and from what I've seen behaviour wise from their fans in recent years the last thing needed is them getting rat arsed outside the girodome.

"Alcohol, Fan zones, Standing sections etc. all there to entice more fans long term so iv no issues with that."

I'm sure there will be complaints from the residents of any near by streets (if there are any left), as far as I know there will be music getting played in the fan zone prior to the games. As for alcohol and sanding there were very sound reasons for getting rid of these in grounds, and from what I've seen behaviour wise from their fans in recent years the last thing needed is them getting rat arsed outside the girodome.

The standing is now safer and the bheasts are getting rat arsed in the local pubs anyway. sellick get the money with the fanzones and it's something we should be replicating. Fans zones is probably worth a topic in Sandy Jardines Den.

http://footballtaxha...lding-approval/

Another new update today this time about London rd school

These guys uncovering this stuff deserve immense credit for the work they are doing even more so that MSM are ignoring it but they keep ploughing on in the hope it comes to something

I wonder if Historic Scotland would have begrudingly given their blessing to demolishing the school if they knew the alleged 'poor condition' of the building was suspect: http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/london-road-primary-school-historic-scotlands-condemnation-of-glasgow-city-council/

Might be worth asking...

I would have thought that had the school been redeveloped it would have made an excellent information centre to promote the rest of Glasgow and Scotland to the international visitors to the games, but all they seem to want to promote is c****c and their non-scots heritage. :pipe:

"The standing is now safer"

That's what they all say until the next disaster. Have no problem with fan zones, but the fact is that in Scotland alcohol and football are a bad mix.

The initial legal reaction for the all seaters was the usual knee jerk reaction to a safety disaster which was really a design fault which gave the fans the space to run in groups and attack. I'm sure you've seen the new safer seating. Fans drink in the local pubs so it's the same issue.

Don't think anything will come of this tbh, been going on to long now, I'm sure someone would have ran with it if there was any possibility of a case against them

Clutching at straws now I think

I pray I am proved wrong

:( unfortunately I have to agree , this is going nowhere :anguish:

Don't think anything will come of this tbh, been going on to long now, I'm sure someone would have ran with it if there was any possibility of a case against them

I pray I am proved wrong

Euro processes take fecking years as they are so complex, could be a while yet before sanctions if any but it will be pursued.

I pray I am proved wrong

football tax havens are sending evidence every week to the eu state aid . While new evidence is still being submitted the eu are not going to make a decision

Another good link there , always thought their entrance was a tier lower than the rest was because they either ran out of money and it was built on the cheap

PZJ has certainly put a lot of work into trying to expose the cabal.

Well done and its much appreciated