European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

A tim in my work was slagging me today because of the ST fiasco and I said to him about this. He said he was genuinely worried because if they do get done and have to pay back millions then they would be fckd

The sad thing is they would have to pay back probably in the region of 30-40m which sounds a lot, but they'll be given ten years to do it and CL cash will help out. What should happen though is a title stripping after that and a demotion, sporting integrity and all that.

The sad thing is they would have to pay back probably in the region of 30-40m which sounds a lot, but they'll be given ten years to do it and CL cash will help out. What should happen though is a title stripping after that and a demotion, sporting integrity and all that.

Absolutely! All the SPL clubs should be clamouring for it, but they won't because they are too scared of 'Ol Japanese Pete.

...Looking like yet more skulduggery with the demolition of the London road school and the nappy rippers.....keep chipping away PZJ got a feeling this is just getting started....

Fucking hope you're right, this has went on too long now with not a word been uttered.

The CL is not a given for them any more, they face 3 qualifiers this year again and against tougher opposition than they faced last year, i reckon they'll be out on their arse and not reach the group stage.

The CL is not a given for them any more, they face 3 qualifiers this year again and against tougher opposition than they faced last year, i reckon they'll be out on their arse and not reach the group stage.

If that happens the SFA will make sure they are given space to go and play in money spinning games abroad during the season.

Those cunts and SFA have got it all stitched up now. Well done to the other SPL teams who helped ensure they'd have no competition.

If that happens the SFA will make sure they are given space to go and play in money spinning games abroad during the season.

Those cunts and SFA have got it all stitched up now. Well done to the other SPL teams who helped ensure they'd have no competition.

Most probable corrupt to the core, Time go get the rhats Dhoncaster and Rhegan out, it's no surprise the SFA have took fuck all to do with these land deals either, hope the EC hammer them for everything.

looks like things are hotting up again, few months ago the scum secured land against their loan but gcc said they never sold the scum that particular piece of land. After footballtaxhavens and pzj digging they have found the land was owned by west of scotland housing association.

The land was originally valued at £1.2 million but district valuer got it reduced to £75k which the scum managed to wriggle out of paying so the housing association got zilch for their land.

Now here's the interesting part a female MP attended the meeting in which the land was to be sold to the scum and according to the scum she was attending the meeting on their behalf.

heres link to pzj twitter

https://twitter.com/pzj_1

Great digging , so now we have a differing party from gcc , West of Scotland Housing Association , how many other parties have they infiltrated (for the lack of a different word) ?

To be fair to the WoSHA, it sounds like they weren't happy with the money being offered, at which point the scum allegedly brough in Margaret Curran to railroad it through.

Is that Twitter account down again?

cumnockbear: I want rid of dungcatcher and raygun as well, it's just how can we get it started. All the other shite clubs in the SPFL must see what's going on as well as us, but do they bang the table to have septic brought to book, or complain at the utter and complete shambles these two counts are lording over? No they don't, so I'm at a loss as to how we can start it, without getting a septic friendly media claiming that everything we say is nothing but bitterness.