European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

the media are not touching this with a large barge pole for some reason so don't think we'll have anything to worry about there.

I think it's going to take the likes of a Thomson to break this in the mainstream. It certainly doesn't look like anyone from Scotland is touching it.

explosive stuff from FTH the scum didn't have to pay a penny for lennoxtown in fact the lennoxtown initiative paid them.

what the hell are the MSM in this country playing at when they can't be bothered to report what's happening on their own door step

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/lennoxtown-initiative-recycled-what-celtic-paid-for-lennoxtown-back-to-them-most-in-the-same-year-plus-a-bonus/

Because I don't like them and they seem to be full of morons and I don't want the club to be associated with that.

Like I say, it's a shame another way couldn't be found.

Faustian pact and all that.

They're fuck all to do with the club, and morons that are doing something about this when no other "morons" are.

They're fuck all to do with the club, and morons that are doing something about this when no other "morons" are.

I know they're nothing to do with the club. When did I say they were? I said ' be associated' with the club, which they might be by others if it suited their agenda.

So, like I said, it's unfortunate it's come to having to go to a person involved with a party full of morons, with that potential association being there.

Nevertheless, if she gets anywhere that will be a good thing.

I know they're nothing to do with the club. When did I say they were? I said ' be associated' with the club, which they might be by others if it suited their agenda.

So, like I said, it's unfortunate it's come to having to go to a person involved with a party full of morons, with that potential association being there.

well after the revelations today there surely won't be a need for involvement from any political party the EU will do the guilty verdict

Others can associate us with UKIP if they want, it's far from the truth, i don't find it unfortunate at all that UKIP has stood up and made a stance.

This may or may not be linked, but Cumbernauld College ran classes in Lennoxtown for the local community around 2008/9. It was always my understanding that the Lennoxtown Partnership were involved with the funding of these with the possibility of EDC being involved. At the same time they also sent staff to teach classes at c****c's Lennoxtown training ground. Could this tie in to SLA in some way?

They may also have been sending staff to do this at Murray Park, but I have no knowledge of how that may have been funded, I had presumed that it was a direct deal with Rangers.

Others can associate us with UKIP if they want, it's far from the truth, i don't find it unfortunate at all that UKIP has stood up and made a stance.

I didn't say I did either. I don't know what you're trying to take issue with here, but it isn't the point I'm actually making.

I'll repeat, it's unfortunate it's come to having to go to a person involved with a party full of morons, with that potential association being there.

Others making that association can be just as bad as an actual association.

Here's hoping she's successful, now that she is involved though.

I didn't say I did either. I don't know what you're trying to take issue with here, but it isn't the point I'm actually making.

I'll repeat, it's unfortunate it's come to having to go to a person involved with a party full of morons, with that potential association being there.

Others making that association can be just as bad as an actual association.

Here's hoping she's successful, now that she is involved though.

And i'll state again..... i don't find or think it's unfortunate, how hard is that to understand ?

And i'll state again..... i don't find or think it's unfortunate, how hard is that to understand ?

Lol. What's unfortunate?

A. That UKIP has stood up and made a stance (what you said)

or

B. That it's come to having to go to this party. (what I said was bad)

They are different things, hence my repetition, yet you still seem to think I mean I find A rather than B unfortunate.

You seem to be disagreeing with me despite not actually dealing with what I actually said is unfortunate, namely B above as opposed what you have interpreted that I said, namely A.

Which is what I suggested in my previous post and what you're failing too understand.

Lol. What's unfortunate?

A. That UKIP has stood up and made a stance (what you said)

or

B. That it's come to having to go to this party. (what I said was bad)

They are different things, hence my repetition, yet you still seem to think I mean I find A rather than B unfortunate.

You seem to be disagreeing with me despite not actually dealing with what I actually said is unfortunate, namely B above as opposed what you have interpreted that I said, namely A.

Which is what I suggested in my previous post and what you're failing too understand.

You seem to think it's a bad thing mate that this has been brought to the attention of a political party and that they are actually willing to do something about it, for me that's a positive, it's a negative that no other party is willing to stand up against the corruption in our country, that is all.

You seem to think it's a bad thing mate that this has been brought to the attention of a political party and that they are actually willing to do something about it, for me that's a positive, it's a negative that no other party is willing to stand up against the corruption in our country, that is all.

Right, OK. Wires are well and truly crossed here. I'll start again, squire as we're actually more or less agreeing in reality, I think.

I think it's a good thing that this gets more attention. If UKIP manage this, great.

As I don't like UKIP and there will possibly be an association made by those that want to damage our image, I think it's unfortunate that for us to get anywhere we've had to go to them. That's not a criticism of whoever has done that, it's more a criticism of the press here that don't want to touch it and are forcing us to go to UKIP for publicity it should be getting from them.

In essence, I agree with your last bit.

Right, OK. Wires are well and truly crossed here. I'll start again, squire as we're actually more or less agreeing in reality, I think.

I think it's a good thing that this gets more attention. If UKIP manage this, great.

As I don't like UKIP and there will possibly be an association made by those that want to damage our image, I think it's unfortunate that for us to get anywhere we've had to go to them. That's not a criticism of whoever has done that, it's more a criticism of the press here that don't want to touch it and are forcing us to go to UKIP for publicity it should be getting from them.

In essence, I agree with your last bit.

I get what you're saying and tbh i don't give a shit about what the press think, they never wanted to touch it so we'll go our own way instead, the EC already know everything anyway i think this is just a way of getting the message out whilst pending investigation.

The thing that worries me is they seem to be getting a lot of time to get their stories straight.

I can just see them all sitting in a room working out how to get away with this.

Getting someone else to take the blame.

They will find a way to sweep this under the carpet

And get away with it.

explosive stuff from FTH the scum didn't have to pay a penny for lennoxtown in fact the lennoxtown initiative paid them.

what the hell are the MSM in this country playing at when they can't be bothered to report what's happening on their own door step

http://footballtaxha...r-plus-a-bonus/

there's no way its because they cant be bothered, just don't actually understand what the reason is