European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Tweeted 10 minutes ago by pzj

http://footballtaxha...as-involvement/

The guy could maybe check this out

Douglas Griffin finance director of NHS Glasgow in 2008 invited to Celtic park by Peter Lawell

http://library.nhsggc.org.uk/mediaAssets/library/nhsggc_board_members_register_gifts_hospitality.pdf

Jo Swinson MP for E Dumbartonshire says she will have a look into the celtic land deal for lennoxtown only if someone in her constituency complains.

So any bears in her constituency get your complaints fired off.

I am in East Dunbartonshire…if someone with more savvy than me can draft up what needs to be sent, I will gladly do so!

Right, im debating this with some, can someone help me out with some essential links?

Thanks.

here is the link to where the scum got back more money from their service level agreement than they paid for lennoxtown in the 1st place.

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/direct-chain-from-celtics-payment-to-nhs-ggc-and-their-payment-back-to-the-celtic-sla-sed-sfas-involvement/

here is the link to why london road school should never have been demolished , it's the 2nd reply by pharez zarah and judah (pzj) from the 20th of july

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2014/07/16/5-million-thank-yous/

this one is for westhorn the 2nd pic on the page shows a red green and blue line you cannot build residential properties within these lines but the outer blue line barely goes a 3rd of the way across the westhorn training ground yet the scum got half the land for free

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/health-safety-executive-blasts-westhorn-unknown-zone-gcc-valuation-to-bits/

here is the link to where the scum got back more money from their service level agreement than they paid for lennoxtown in the 1st place.

http://footballtaxha...as-involvement/

here is the link to why london road school should never have been demolished , it's the 2nd reply by pharez zarah and judah (pzj) from the 20th of july

http://billmcmurdo.w...ion-thank-yous/

this one is for westhorn the 2nd pic on the page shows a red green and blue line you cannot build residential properties within these lines but the outer blue line barely goes a 3rd of the way across the westhorn training ground yet the scum got half the land for free

http://footballtaxha...uation-to-bits/

Magic, thanks mate (tu)

Well the demolition of london Rd school has taken a new twist an mp on twitter said it was demolished as it was an old building inbetween 2 new ones so was in the wrong place.

Retweeted by john stevens

32d17f2fb474296261a6a6c437cc876d_normal.jpegJohn Mason MSP @JohnMasonMSP · 4h

@pzj_1 If there is no alternative use, demolition can be approved. Old building did not fit between 2 modern ones.

So get ready for loads of buildings in Glasgow to be demolished if this is the only criteria

Well that's OK then, people can be as corrupt as fuck but hey ho we can all let ourselves down.

What? Like big jock? Jimmy saville? Rolf Harris?

The dhims are fucking fucking hilarious when the shoe is on the other foot.

John Mason was the guy who slaughtered James Coleman and George Redmond for innapropriatte use of public funds. James Coleman has also been named in this thread as being a worried councillor regarding land deals around the east end. George Redmond also but I hear he is a bluenose, can anyone confirm this?

New update to day on FTH stating the scum received over £200k for the sla before Lennoxtown was even opened then over another £200k the following year before anyone had used it.

The corruption is unreal

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/what-services-did-edc-get-from-the-celtic-sla-especially-in-first-2-years-when-payments-to-celtic-were-highest/

People who are saying nothing will ever come of this, there is simply just too much corruption for it to be ignored and I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm sure the RTC site was up for a few years before any of the media touched it so keep the faith bears

John Mason was the guy who slaughtered James Coleman and George Redmond for innapropriatte use of public funds. James Coleman has also been named in this thread as being a worried councillor regarding land deals around the east end. George Redmond also but I hear he is a bluenose, can anyone confirm this?

He definitely is a bluenose.

I'm not disagreeing that there is more than enough evidence. My concerns are exactly who has the power and appetite firstly to do a real thorough and honest investigation without fear or outside influence/pressure? Following the conclusion of this who would have the power and appetite or desire to impose sanctions/reprimands or even criminal proceedings ?

I see too many people in positions of control and influence who unfortunately will use their power to ensure nothing of significance happens. People of an IRAceltic / irish / catholic / republican / pro Scots independence persuasion control and own the Media, local councils, mainstream government, banking etc and have huge support from top legal experts, wealthy backers, the Catholic Church and certain high ranking UK government people.

It's made all the worse because they know what they have done, and they know we know what they have done. But they also know they have such an iron grip that they can't be touched. I hope to hell someone finds a way to prove this wrong but unfortunately At this time I don't see it.

I'm not disagreeing that there is more than enough evidence. My concerns are exactly who has the power and appetite firstly to do a real thorough and honest investigation without fear or outside influence/pressure? Following the conclusion of this who would have the power and appetite or desire to impose sanctions/reprimands or even criminal proceedings ?

I see too many people in positions of control and influence who unfortunately will use their power to ensure nothing of significance happens. People of an IRAceltic / irish / catholic / republican / pro Scots independence persuasion control and own the Media, local councils, mainstream government, banking etc and have huge support from top legal experts, wealthy backers, the Catholic Church and certain high ranking UK government people.

It's made all the worse because they know what they have done, and they know we know what they have done. But they also know they have such an iron grip that they can't be touched. I hope to hell someone finds a way to prove this wrong but unfortunately At this time I don't see it.

They don't have an iron grip at all their hands are well lubed up, it's all in good hands justice is coming.

In political circles to a certain extent I agree with you.

Even folk from SNP/Scottish Labour are quite cosy on occasions.

But I think this will change after the referendum, big time. This is The SNP'S dream, their only shot maybe ever of achiving their dream and Scottish Labour/Better together are the ones out fucking it up for them.

I anticipate a major SNP backlash against Scottish Labour in the (Likely) event of a No vote. Major.

They will be looking to hurt, as they have been hurt.

How they will do this in the final year or two of a majority administration is anyones guess but they will do it.

A scandal involving Scottish Labours nepotism/abuse of public funds/land deals in the run up to a general election next year is right up some folks street. It just needs to be brought to the correct sources attention and with patience, all will come out. I pray.

Up until yesterday I hadn't come across anybody outwith my own circle of friends who brought the matter of the CG's up in conversation in regard to anything other than sport. So you will understand how surprised I was by the following.

On my way down the coast to enjoy the sunshine I nipped in for some petrol and as one does mentioned how good the weather was to the girl on the cash register. To my total surprise got the following response, "Yes it's great today, but when I stop at six I'm going home to do a rain dance". So I responded with "and rain on the CG's opening ceremony" and got the following in replay, "after seeing that documentary about how they forced those folk out of their homes for the village and things too right, I hope it pours down". Trying not to hold anybody else up I quickly explained to her that it was not just for the good of the games, but there are folk out there who are working to expose the full story of what has been going on in the east end.

Now I know it's not much, but I really do feel things are starting to turn, it may only be a slight change, but I really think more folk are starting to question why the opening was held at c****c park and not Hampden. Tbh, I suppose I was a bit surprised by the conversation, but it did leave me with a very broad smile on my face as I was leaving. I have no doubt that once people see how the games expenditure was really used and who have been the only ones to truly benefit financially things will really start to move. If at that time they find out that there is a full EU investigation into the state aid via land deals even the Scottish press won't be able to cover this business up. Slowly, slowly catchy monkey and all that, we will have our day sooner or later.

Up until yesterday I hadn't come across anybody outwith my own circle of friends who brought the matter of the CG's up in conversation in regard to anything other than sport. So you will understand how surprised I was by the following.

On my way down the coast to enjoy the sunshine I nipped in for some petrol and as one does mentioned how good the weather was to the girl on the cash register. To my total surprise got the following response, "Yes it's great today, but when I stop at six I'm going home to do a rain dance". So I responded with "and rain on the CG's opening ceremony" and got the following in replay, "after seeing that documentary about how they forced those folk out of their homes for the village and things too right, I hope it pours down". Trying not to hold anybody else up I quickly explained to her that it was not just for the good of the games, but there are folk out there who are working to expose the full story of what has been going on in the east end.

Now I know it's not much, but I really do feel things are starting to turn, it may only be a slight change, but I really think more folk are starting to question why the opening was held at c****c park and not Hampden. Tbh, I suppose I was a bit surprised by the conversation, but it did leave me with a very broad smile on my face as I was leaving. I have no doubt that once people see how the games expenditure was really used and who have been the only ones to truly benefit financially things will really start to move. If at that time they find out that there is a full EU investigation into the state aid via land deals even the Scottish press won't be able to cover this business up. Slowly, slowly catchy monkey and all that, we will have our day sooner or later.

Spot on (tu)

Your own words should make you angry enough to keep banging on about this till it does get looked at, this is an absolute scandal going on here.

Peter1872 - "I'm not sure if this has any relevance in trying to get the full geotechnical report from GCC:"

(tu) Nice find, and very interesting. So their refusals to meet FOI requests on environmental matters was a load of crap. These people are either totally incompetent, or totally corrupt. You won't have to think too hard to guess which option is in line with my thoughts, either way they should be shown the door..

Here are the only reasons why an EIR can be turned down.

(5) A Scottish public authority may refuse to make environmental information available to the extent that its disclosure would, or would be likely to, prejudice substantially–

(a)international relations, defence, national security or public safety;

(b)the course of justice, the ability of a person to receive a fair trial or the ability of any public authority to conduct an inquiry of a criminal or disciplinary nature;

©intellectual property rights;

(d)the confidentiality of the proceedings of any public authority where such confidentiality is provided for by law;

(e)the confidentiality of commercial or industrial information where such confidentiality is provided for by law to protect a legitimate economic interest;

(f)the interests of the person who provided the information where that person–

(i)was not under, and could not have been put under, any legal obligation to supply the information;

(ii)did not supply it in circumstances such that it could, apart from these Regulations, be made available; and

(iii)has not consented to its disclosure; or

(g)the protection of the environment to which the information relates.

If I remember correctly GCC used excuse a). international relations to deny the geo technical report as it was being investigated by the EU who are of course based in an international country