European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Does anyone know if Fans of other Clubs are aware of this.

Also is there anyone at Rangers FC aware too?

I wonder what they know of this.

I would hope fans of other clubs know about this. This is a chance for the tims to be stripped of titles so teams that finished second such as motherwell should be kicking up a fuss due to the scum cheating.

harlands plater

Posted Today, 04:36 PM

I can't help thinking that Reid will have a lot of clout with the EU over this and so will Desmond. After all they're the only club with dual nationality so twice as many bureaucrats they can use to influence things.

That is an uncomfortable rumbling at the back of my mind too.

If they are found guilty, as satisfying as seeing them go through the treatment we received in being sent to the lower leagues, the game in Scotland would further suffer so I think I'd quite like them to remain in the league in a heavily weakened state so they won't be able to compete for years whilst we can still enjoy pumping them. Again if guilty, Title stripping would certainly be much more of a case for debate than it was with us.

Would be hilarious to see them guilty of cheating after all the shit they've given us anyway.

The Monk,

Posted Today, 12:39 PM

If they are found guilty, as satisfying as seeing them go through the treatment we received in being sent to the lower leagues, the game in Scotland would further suffer so I think I'd quite like them to remain in the league in a heavily weakened state so they won't be able to compete for years whilst we can still enjoy pumping them. Again if guilty, Title stripping would certainly be much more of a case for debate than it was with us.

Would be hilarious to see them guilty of cheating after all the shit they've given us anyway.

This is the best scenario for me. Let them pay all their millions back to the Glasgow taxpayers.

To see them and their glorious Girodome slowly waste away in front of 10k + GB every week, would be very satisfying.

Sadistic? You bet !!!

Fantastic mate.

...When they are finally found guilty and the whole world can see them for what they are, I want them gone.....this is not just about football...they have robbed the people of Glasgow of tens of millions of pounds in some of the most austere times in recent history....this is not just a few grand in a brown envelope this is major corruption...and the dirty robbing bastards had the nerve to point the finger at us....no for me the sooner that cancerous club is cut from the Scottish game the better....tick tock you cheating lowlife scum bags....

The real indication of the shit being about to hit the fan would be if we hear that Lawwell was leaving for pastures new. For a guy who is lauded by his club and mhedia for supposedly having done such a good job at c****c, one would surely have expected some of the clubs down south would have been knocking on his door long ago. Then again maybe they know more than we do.

The real indication of the shit being about to hit the fan would be if we hear that Lawwell was leaving for pastures new. For a guy who is lauded by his club and mhedia for supposedly having done such a good job at c****c, one would surely have expected some of the clubs down south would have been knocking on is door long ago. Then again maybe they know more than we do.

He'll not be at C****c this time next year.

Forgive me if this has been covered already, although considering the thread is on it's 84th page I'd like to think there's a bit of leeway, but am I right in thinking that if the story of this dropped in January and we're now in August without a decision that means that there's a full investigation into this?

Is there any word on when the investigation and decision will be finalised?

Forgive me if this has been covered already, although considering the thread is on it's 84th page I'd like to think there's a bit of leeway, but am I right in thinking that if the story of this dropped in January and we're now in August without a decision that means that there's a full investigation into this?

Is there any word on when the investigation and decision will be finalised?

with new evidence being submitted nearly every week then could be a while. Although if nothing in it then the complaint usually gets kicked out after 2 months and since this has been going on for nearly a year here's hoping it gets past the preliminary and goes to full investigation.

with new evidence being submitted nearly every week then could be a while. Although if nothing in it then the complaint usually gets kicked out after 2 months and since this has been going on for nearly a year here's hoping it gets past the preliminary and goes to full investigation

Thanks, mate.

I thought the preliminary lasted two months but if it was to go into a full investigation it would be longer therefore as we're past the two months period things have now progressed into the full investigation?

No not yet . If all the evidence had been submitted at the start then since the complaint was lodged in oct last year then I'm sure the EU would have kicked it out or gone to full investigation.

More evidence was submitted only last month so they'll have to go through that and since more FOI requests have gone into council etc could well be more stuff sent to the EU