European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

No not yet . If all the evidence had been submitted at the start then since the complaint was lodged in oct last year then I'm sure the EU would have kicked it out or gone to full investigation.

More evidence was submitted only last month so they'll have to go through that and since more FOI requests have gone into council etc could well be more stuff sent to the EU

Ahh, right.

With the length of time that this has been going on and the amount of effort that's went into it, if the result doesn't come out against the nappy rippers then pzj and his ilk are going to be absolutely devastated.

Hopefully that won't be the case though.

I've wondered how IRAceltics ambiguous company structure will effect this should there be guilt found?

We know that their financial arrangements / accounting, football team and assets are structured under differing umbrellas and I would be suspicious of such a set up being Utilised in a manner which absolves them from maximum harm and guilt?

I think the length of time it's taking is a good barometer that there just might be a case.

http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/competition/state_aid/l26084_en.htm

after reading the link then surely it's an open and shut case they were the only ones with a water tight option to buy London rd school. Pzj has said on many occasions no land was ever offered on the open market.

The scum should be found guilty end of

...Exactly Soulboy...they were sold land at very reduced values that was never put up for public sale..open and shut case indeed..i,ve got a feeling the pre investigation is taking so long is because they are still discovering the true scale of the fraud...when the shit hits the fan its going to be fatal for the scum...

I've wondered how IRAceltics ambiguous company structure will effect this should there be guilt found?

We know that their financial arrangements / accounting, football team and assets are structured under differing umbrellas and I would be suspicious of such a set up being Utilised in a manner which absolves them from maximum harm and guilt?

Don't need to worry, ban them from Europe for breach of rules, regardless of what the SFA may allow, or fine them heavily for the purchase price of the land (plus interest) and they are over. at least in the short term periods.

The investigation may take another two years but I am happy to live through times of the potential destruction of The Rangers only to see her fans back her and the clubs rise up the leagues once again (regardless of players or managers in this) and we are coming to get them. There is only one team in Scotland with our following and passion and it is not wearing puke coloured tops.

"State aid? What state aid?"

Apologies if this has been covered but I had the phone-in in the car last night and a brave Bear tried to bring up THE SUBJECT WE CANNOT DISCUSS. Delacunt kept talking over him with Keevins giving it "oh, here we go" in the background.

"Can't discuss it until investigation takes place and verdict reached"

"Didn't stop you with Rangers"

"Can't discuss it, sorry. Next..."

They really want this swept under the carpet like so many things at Parkhead.

Soulboy, do you know if PZJ or anybody else has contacted Dr Craven for his views on the land deals involving c****c?

someone posted the link on pzj timeline so he'll be aware of it, as I'm not registered on twitter, just bookmark pzj page, I can't ask him.to see if he has.

Something seems definitley odd with the East End club, they seem to be in a hurry to cashin as many assets as possible.

Reinstated to CL, Fraser Foster sold to Southampton (10 million?) even before playing Maribor and with possibly more out the exit door soon.

Do they anticipate having to shell out (to spend a certain amount of money):

• Paying back the COOP Banks overdraft/loans secured on under valued land?
  • Repay Tax Payers money due to the EC ongoing investigation?
  • That The Rangers are returning to the Premiership next season (are they that scared)?
  • Accumulating money to buy venue(s) built for the Commonwealth Games, when GCC deem they can't afford the upkeep of and excluding all others except a certain East End club to be able to purchase.
  • Cover the shotfall in gate revenue from a dwindling fan base due the Premiership being a one horse race and current hardline faction(s) within.

Some may say all of the above. however I have my favourite, can you guess?

Something seems definitley odd with the East End club, they seem to be in a hurry to cashin as many assets as possible.

Reinstated to CL, Fraser Foster sold to Southampton (10 million?) even before playing Maribor and with possibly more out the exit door soon.

Do they anticipate having to shell out (to spend a certain amount of money):

• Paying back the COOP Banks overdraft/loans secured on under valued land?
  • Repay Tax Payers money due to the EC ongoing investigation?
  • That The Rangers are returning to the Premiership next season (are they that scared)?
  • Accumulating money to buy venue(s) built for the Commonwealth Games, when GCC deem they can't afford the upkeep of and excluding all others except a certain East End club to be able to purchase.
  • Cover the shotfall in gate revenue from a dwindling fan base due the Premiership being a one horse race and current hardline faction(s) within.

Some may say all of the above. however I have my favourite, can you guess?

Your points are good in theory, mate; but wide of the mark.

According to a tarrier I used to work with they are raking in the dosh so Dermot Desmond can buy the massive horse stud situated in the Hunter Valley area of Newcastle Australia that is owned by the Sheikh of Scrubby Creek or some such cunt; who is the ruler of Dubai.

Does anyone know if Fans of other Clubs are aware of this.

Also is there anyone at Rangers FC aware too?

I wonder what they know of this.

Nacho .I speak to other fans and they are not aware as there is fuck all printed in Scotland's ever so impartial media .It's massive story but but for the obvious reasons ,they don't touch it .

Has anyone ever tried phoning in en masse? One bear after another after another asking the same question would force them to either talk about it or just ruin their show.

With Snyde you are wasting your time .Ive spoken to head of sport few times .Lorraine Herbsiton .You speak about bias and she just laughs .Bauer media probably don't give a fuck but I can assure you the two pricks Andy and Michael taking the calls are a couple of beggars .They ask you what your point is and they have your number.So all these guys that had a clear floor to call us cheats last few years were allowed on.Yet if you mention anything anti scum like land deals etc you will get cut off .In other words Don't listen .They are a lost cause full of the odd patsy just to throw stones at like DJ