Players refuse 15% wage cut?

Costly

Legal fees are not itemised, but Directors emoluments are listed at £1.6m (including the £200k bonus for BS).

You seem confident we are not losing £1m a month, but the figures show we were up to June 2013 and I can't see too much that has changed since then.

I'm in work and can't be bothered going through the accounts, I'm certainly not the most financial savvy guy in the world, but it tells you in the accounts the circa £5m we spent on EH, the Albion and stadium upgrades, namely wifi, new advertisement boards and the TV screens.

I will be happy to pay an increase in ST ticket money after seeing this, not because the club needs the money, but because it shows sign of us trying to reduce outgoings.

Now what I won't be happy to pay an increase for is to watch the rubbish we have to sit and watch on the park week in week out.

If Paul Murray was on the board and asked players to take a wage cut do we think the entire support would back his request?

If PM was on the board this would never have happened because he has investors lined up to invest millions into the club, if you believe the rebels narrative.

You mean like Wallace having ten times the cv of bain but taking less than half of what bain got?

(1) What has Bain got to do with any of this?

(2) Real Leaders never ask their people to do anything that they are not prepared to do themselves

(3) Taking a reduction would set a good example for everyone else in the business.

Its propbably been done to death this...

However the whole business model was farcical from the beginning and i have always said this.

There are certain aspects outwith our hands and even Ally's, although everybody involved including Mccoist went about things horribly wrong to begin with.

Shiels on a 4 year deal if im correct?, McCulloch getting a 2 year extension? Black? Cribari? Smith? Foster?.

We should have started with a team of mostly youth, a couple experienced players who stayed and a few Championship sides top players.

Surely Ally would have realised this?.

I could ramble on all day but hopefully Wallace comes in and does a dirty job and ruffles feathers big time because its what we need.

Its propbably been done to death this...

However the whole business model was farcical from the beginning and i have always said this.

There are certain aspects outwith our hands and even Ally's, although everybody involved including Mccoist went about things horribly wrong to begin with.

Shiels on a 4 year deal if im correct?, McCulloch getting a 2 year extension? Black? Cribari? Smith? Foster?.

We should have started with a team of mostly youth, a couple experienced players who stayed and a few Championship sides top players.

Surely Ally would have realised this?.

I could ramble on all day but hopefully Wallace comes in and does a dirty job and ruffles feathers big time because its what we need.

McCoist gives the board a list of players he wants and their values. He does not write the cheques, nor does he sanction their wages or draw up their contracts.

(2) Real Leaders never ask their people to do anything that they are not prepared to do themselves

(3) Taking a reduction would set a good example for everyone else in the business.

As I said before who is to say there hasn't bee. Discussions amongst the board about cutting costs, just cause it hasn't been leaked doesn't mean it ain't happened

McCoist gives the board a list of players he wants and their values. He does not write the cheques, nor does he sanction their wages or draw up their contracts.

C'mon. McCoist has to take part of the blame aswell. He certainly never signed off the contracts, but he certainly didn't need some of the players he has. If we had a smarter board and a smarter manager in place last season we'd be in a far better nick than what we are now.

C'mon. McCoist has to take part of the blame aswell. He certainly never signed off the contracts, but he certainly didn't need some of the players he has. If we had a smarter board and a smarter manager in place last season we'd be in a far better nick than what we are now.

I'm not saying he's blameless, some of the signings haven't worked out which have contributed to the mess we seem to be in. I just get irked when people seem to be trying to shift blame away from the suits and onto McCoist.

McCoist isn't blameless, but the majority of the blame lies elsewhere.

Dont believe for a minute he has no say in the length of contracts for a start...

If he had any common sense he would realise there are guys in divisions above who can do a job up until we reach the higher leagues.

If he had even more common sense he would also suggest these all be 2 year deals. I know many championship level players would jump at a 2 year deal at Rangers.

You are being naive, he needs to take some blame as well.

Dont believe for a minute he has no say in the length of contracts for a start...

If he had any common sense he would realise there are guys in divisions above who can do a job up until we reach the higher leagues.

If he had even more common sense he would also suggest these all be 2 year deals. I know many championship level players would jump at a 2 year deal at Rangers.

You are being naive, he needs to take some blame as well.

He came out last week and said he has nothing to do with contracts given. Unless you have proof he was lying I will go along with what he says.

The fact is we could have walked the league last season without spending thousands on shite. We could have put in a scouting network, overhauled the youth and coaching system and scouted young players under 18 to sign at any point during the transfer ban. We could have signed one or two experienced players and brought in a few loans without spending the obscene amount we have and still have walked it last season. We'd be in a far better position now, no debt, scouting system in place, coaching system in place, youth system completely overhauled and young players getting games, young players in the squad. We'd be laughing. We've blown it, is it too late to fix it?

I'm not saying he's blameless, some of the signings haven't worked out which have contributed to the mess we seem to be in. I just get irked when people seem to be trying to shift blame away from the suits and onto McCoist.

McCoist isn't blameless, but the majority of the blame lies elsewhere.

. Ok how much signings that have been since ally has been in charge that have made any difference to the squad and which you haven't, and how many has he bought and never even given a chance

We will leave the inference of just four examples to the imagination.

Motherwell midfielder Nicky Law has revealed that he has held talks with Ally McCoist about a possible move to Rangers this summer.

Nicky Clark,McCoist told his club website he has spoken to the player's father - former Rangers player Sandy Clark - and agent about his future.

McCoist spoke to goalkeeper Steve Simonsen about joining the League One club after training at Murray Park yesterday.

ALLY McCoist is hopeful Rangers can agree terms with Christophe Berra after holding talks with the Scotland centre-half. "I've spoken to Christophe and to his agent. There's still an awful lot of work to be done if there's going to be a deal, but the signs are we could possibly do something there."

. Ok how much signings that have been since ally has been in charge that have made any difference to the squad and which you haven't, and how many has he bought and never even given a chance

There's been a clear improvement from last year mainly due to the players McCoist identified. Not all of them worked out but that's football, he's not a soothsayer.

There's been a clear improvement from last year mainly due to the players McCoist identified. Not all of them worked out but that's football, he's not a soothsayer.

There is an improvement yes but at what cost and we are still struggling in games, so in effect that improvement has declined, but in general I don't mean just this year and last, since ally has been manager I would say that the majority of signings have been piss poor. So in effect ally said he wanted them and got them so in that effect it don't matter I what there wages are, the flaws should lie at ally's door he wanted the players and got them, the failed it not cause of the wages they got they failed, it's more than likely they are not upto the job. So in full effect ally was at fault for these, the mismanagement of funds is then down to the old boards, but also the feeling I have is they backed ally so that the fans didn't turn on the club.

There is an improvement yes but at what cost and we are still struggling in games, so in effect that improvement has declined, but in general I don't mean just this year and last, since ally has been manager I would say that the majority of signings have been piss poor. So in effect ally said he wanted them and got them so in that effect it don't matter I what there wages are, the flaws should lie at ally's door he wanted the players and got them, the failed it not cause of the wages they got they failed, it's more than likely they are not upto the job. So in full effect ally was at fault for these, the mismanagement of funds is then down to the old boards, but also the feeling I have is they backed ally so that the fans didn't turn on the club.

When you talk in subjective absolutes like that it's hard to take you seriously. Especially when it's trying to shift blame for the financial situation at a club from those who control the finances to the 1st team manager.

It's called a frame of reference.

You should try it sometime.

Yes our player's are entitled to refuse a 15% wage cut.(legally)

But how many of them could look at themselves in the mirror and say that their performances have merited the money they are on?

I said this last year and i'll say it again,i really don't think i'd like alot of our players.

It's all me, me,me.

What about the club?

Play for the jersey? Don't make me laugh.

If i could give the club my season ticket money in another way next season i would.

Im sick of watching this bunch of selfish,greedy individuals.

They don't deserve our loyalty.