Players refuse 15% wage cut?

Costly

When you talk in subjective absolutes like that it's hard to take you seriously. Especially when it's trying to shift blame for the financial situation at a club from those who control the finances to the 1st team manager.

I ain't trying to shift the blame but the people that controlled the finances ain't really there now apart from bs, this new board is trying to sort out the mess, but ally needs to hold his hands up and admit he made mistakes In a lot of his signings, managers at other clubs get pulled over the hot coals when they make mistakes in the transfer market, so why not ally

You moan that things were absolutely shit yet you expect new guys to turn it around in 4 weeks over the festive season.

If Paul and Malcolm were doing this, you would be lauding them whilst still sticking the boot in. (tu)

Bollocks.

I don't expect everything to be turned around by now but I certainly expected some positives.

It's all very well saying 'we are trying to cut costs' but what costs have actually been cut, other the manager's salary that he volunteered months ago.

Bollocks.

I don't expect everything to be turned around by now but I certainly expected some positives.

It's all very well saying 'we are trying to cut costs' but what costs have actually been cut, other the manager's salary that he volunteered months ago.

Do you expect these cuts to simply happen overnight?

Bollocks.

Which works out at over £5k a week, and I have read it is only cut on a temporary measure.

These guys are only a third of their way through the plan and need to be given time.

Bollocks.

He volunteered it but put conditions on it. The board eventually got it done, no thanks to Ally.

The whole business is under review and you expect that done in a few weeks with xmas and new year in the middle ??

Folk need to get real.

Bollocks.

you don't think Wallace trying to bring the playing squads wage down is a positive thing?

Both of which would cost the full value of their contract no doubt. (tu)

I'm not sure that terminating a contract necessarily means you need to pay the rest of that contract up, particularly if it was for underperformance in their role. Although that could get messy legally and you probably know more about that than I.

I'm sure though, and it escapes me who exactly, said Media House were consultants rather than employees, so that would make it a lot easier and cheaper. That may have been written for them by Jack though, so its likely a load off bollocks.