Why the panic?

EatDolphins

We've known we're spending far too much money for a year and a half. We've known for months that money has to be cut. We've known for weeks costs will be cut. So now that it's starting why are we flapping?

Is it because we're actually starting with the proposed %15 cuts to playing costs or because the players have reportedly rejected the proposal? (I stress reportedly because I've yet to see an official club statement.)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've known we're spending far too much money for a year and a half. We've known for months that money has to be cut. We've known for weeks costs will be cut. So now that it's starting why are we flapping?

Is it because we're actually starting with the proposed %15 cuts to playing costs or because the players have reportedly rejected the proposal? (I stress reportedly because I've yet to see an official club statement.)

I wish i could relax. The lack of any statement worries me as well. I shall not discard this as a "Laugh" about my club.

Weren't we told the spending was all ok? It was all acceptable...the figures weren't as bad as was made out...it was one off costs...it was budgeted...and that was just in here.

I hope Wallace can sort it out...but why did it happen in the first place? Surely it's gross financial mis-management.

How hard can it be to set a budget?

Weren't we told the spending was all ok? It was all acceptable...the figures weren't as bad as was made out...it was one off costs...it was budgeted...and that was just in here.

I hope Wallace can sort it out...but why did it happen in the first place? Surely it's gross financial mis-management.

How hard can it be to set a budget?

No. We were told by Wallace that cuts would have to be made.

I don't know if it's just an out pouring from months of pent up worry. I don't see how we're in any different a position than we've been for a while.

All thats happened is Wallace, McCoist and McCulloch had a meeting. They asked jig to speak to the players about cutting wages. Nothing official just a conversation, and that's it. It shows the club are now trying to fix the mess the previous people on charge have left us in. If anything people should be pleased!

Apparently that Neil drysdale of stv has apparently just posted on Facebook "rangers could be in admin within the next few days" don't have Facebook and don't know who this guy is but can anyone confirm? Tbh al believe it when the club says it. Still don't see how admin is even possible.

All thats happened is Wallace, McCoist and McCulloch had a meeting. They asked jig to speak to the players about cutting wages. Nothing official just a conversation, and that's it. It shows the club are now trying to fix the mess the previous people on charge have left us in. If anything people should be pleased!

Personally, I'm glad the ball is rolling, might be a year and a half late but better later than never. I really don't know how it's jumped back to we're going into admin again.

Bang on. (tu)

Far too many just waiting to jump on this agenda yet again.

All too quick to believe any shite they are spoon fed by the bbc etc

So many So called Rangers fans need to have a word with themselves and stop derailing our progress.

But it's the perfect opportunity for some Timmy's to put some spin on it and make us look like f###ing idiots as they always do.

And the Mhedia turn it up a notch then our support start to panic.

Almost a daily occurrence now,and we continue to fall for it.