*****The Official Forfar v Rangers Thread*****

AlCapone

I suppose I expected something to be up with Clarke, but I forgot all about the suspensions. It could either be a boring drudge on the plastic, or some guys may come in and grasp at their chance.

I'll go for a 2-1 scrappy win now, if we're lucky!

Another struggle from the team full of spl standard players against the part timers. Atm im not even arsed about watching it. Totally scunnered with everything. Split fan base, paycuts, over inflated squad pish football. Win 2-1 just

that's the spirit

Gonna complain whatever Ally picks and expect a fist full of goals that I'm also gonna complain about..

And any goals we do score better no be from big Jon and Ally better play the kids and they better be bloody good - anything less than 10 goals - Ally oot ( besides Ally looks tired - needs a rest)

(And so say none of us!)

If we have a shit display then how will the fans react to the players. I think the players will be either fired up and play great or they will be pretty bad.

So I am going for either a 3-0 win or a defeat of some sort. Depends on how the players react after the 15% cut proposal.

This may prove a testing match for us. Forfar won't be worrying about our well paid men having a wage cut ... they will be out to get a result against a world famous historical footballing institution.

We really have to focus and get max points in every single match.

Yes we will be 20 points clear if we beat Forfar.

If we drop points though what will be the fans reaction - especially if we lose - given the players rejected an across the board wage cut of 15%?

For that reason I think the players should be "up" for this game from the off!

Yes we will be 20 points clear if we beat Forfar.

If we drop points though what will be the fans reaction - especially if we lose - given the players rejected an across the board wage cut of 15%?

For that reason I think the players should be "up" for this game from the off!

Im not so sure, if you were asked to take a wage cut you get demoralised and pissed off, remember the way the team went right off the boil pre-admin, they new things were not right and ended up on a losing slump, wouldnt be surprised if we get beat on Monday although i really hope i'm wrong.

Im not so sure, if you were asked to take a wage cut you get demoralised and pissed off, remember the way the team went right off the boil pre-admin, they new things were not right and ended up on a losing slump, wouldnt be surprised if we get beat on Monday although i really hope i'm wrong.

That right there would tell me the players are motivated by money and greed rather than the club. It is ally's job to get that motivated and up for the game