Xbox Live

Straight-Edge-Loyal

What happened?

I got a 24 hour ban (code of conduct, had F**king in my motto with the stars) however the ban didnt work i was still able to get online in that time then once Live ran out i was still able to play online, Whenever i post on the forums or in the Forza forums im a silver account. Best ban ever :)

I got a 24 hour ban (code of conduct, had F**king in my motto with the stars) however the ban didnt work i was still able to get online in that time then once Live ran out i was still able to play online, Whenever i post on the forums or in the Forza forums im a silver account. Best ban ever :)

Whats your.addy mate

What's your GT mate I dint have you on it I don't think

I hardly play the Xbox these day's mate, just the odd shot of it and mainly been playing co-op Lego Marvel Superheroes or WWE 2K 14 with the wee man who hogs it these days :( and never been a big online player tbh,If I ever get Fifa 14 then I'll stick it in the pm although I'll probably be switching back to Playstation end of the year so it'll be Fifa 15 no doubt :lol:

I hardly play the Xbox these day's mate, just the odd shot of it and mainly been playing co-op Lego Marvel Superheroes or WWE 2K 14 with the wee man who hogs it these days :( and never been a big online player tbh,If I ever get Fifa 14 then I'll stick it in the pm although I'll probably be switching back to Playstation end of the year so it'll be Fifa 15 no doubt :lol:

Haha no probs mate. My wee yin uses it for wrestling but thankfully he's on ps3 most of the time