Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

we won last season by 20 points plus. We will win this season by about 30. Sorry but no matter what way you dress it up, we have destroyed these leagues.

they may think they can have a go, but only one team has beaten us all season.

It's all about standards and ours have never been lower . I've been to almost every home and European home game in the last 15 years and to watch us being bossed for large portions of a game by fuckin fat part timers is not acceptable .

We have a commander who can't command .

Where in any world is it acceptable to stand arms crossed watching and managing the 2nd best financed team get humbled by fuckin did diddy teams

. Enjoy it if you like , not for my consumption

well when you see the scum with a wage budget of 30million twice fail against these clubs , Motherwell knocked out and the sheep getting put out the cups 3 years out of 4 ..yes it was unrealistic and would show a better light on our achievements , but i expect you will ignore these facts , because you wont find an answer as to why these teams struggle against the smaller teams , but Rangers must wipe the floor in every game with them

Yes we must (maybe not wipe the floor) but an achievement would be winning the league unbeaten if only to fuck over the tims, they want to win their diddy league unbeaten

It's all about standards and ours have never been lower . I've been to almost every home and European home game in the last 15 years and to watch us being bossed for large portions of a game by fuckin fat part timers is not acceptable .

Where in any world is it acceptable to stand arms crossed watching and managing the 2nd best financed team get humbled by fuckin did diddy teams

where have we been humbled by diddy teams ? we are unbeaten in this league this year

Three goals conceded away from home. Where are these humblings??

No answer to the question? Nice dodge. (tu)

Would I be backing a manager romping away with the league in the circumstances of the current one?

If you're looking for folk to join you in savaging McCoist - then call Radio Clyde or Radio Scotland - sign up on KerryQuickDhim or Pie & Bovril and fill your boots with the rest of the unthinking hordes who hate as you do.

I wont be joining you.

we won last season by 20 points plus. We will win this season by about 30. Sorry but no matter what way you dress it up, we have destroyed these leagues.

they may think they can have a go, but only one team has beaten us all season.

Let's just imagine that it was Celtic who had our problems in 2012 and got busted down to D3. Their manager, Lennon, stayed with them. hey got promotion but played clueless and unattractive football and had a wage bill so high that it was playing havoc with the club's finances. The following season they continued in the same vein, having signed more dross and added to the wage bill with players with no resale value at all.Let's say the manager ws shamed into cutting his astronomical salary to a level that was still far too much for the league in which his team were playing How would the Ally supporters react to this? would they say that Lennon was doing a great job and needed to be given as much time as he needs. Or would they be pissing themselves laughing and hoping that Celtic kept hold of him because as long as he was around there would be nothing to fear.

Who the fuck is "Celtic" , is it that disgrace from the east end ,enjoys fucking monkeys , playing at torbett towers ? You'll be calling them the "hoops " next .

The scum battered Morton and were unlucky to lose, if we'd lost any of the last 3 games I wouldn't have been surprised, do you not understand that my gripe isn't results, it's the way we play

had to take a double take make sure i was on a Rangers forum , really.. will have to take your word on that game , ok how about Arbroath were robbed out of a goal and should have won against the scum

i also agree performances have been terrible since Dec , doesnt mean im going to start making up shit and ignoring the positives , im not convinced on Ally yet , , but so far this season its hard to argue with his results would be an injustice if he was fired....would be mental to sack him with his record this year , would be a backlash from the fans

had to take a double take make sure i was on a Rangers forum , really.. will have to take your word on that game , ok how about Arbroath were robbed out of a goal and should have won against the scum

i also agree performances have been terrible since Dec , doesnt mean im going to start making up shit and ignoring the positives , im not convinced on Ally yet , , but so far this season its hard to argue with his results would be an injustice if he was fired....would be mental to sack him with his record this year , would be a backlash from the fans

There should have been a backlash when we found out what he was earning a year. If it was any other manager he would be getting called a "spiv" taking that amount of money while managing in the 3rd and 2nd division is embarrassing.

The "blind faith" loyal won't see it that way though they will say he's worth every penny. No wonder we are fucked financially.

where have we been humbled by diddy teams ? we are unbeaten in this league this year

Do you go to games ?

You happy with the resources we have and seeing us outplayed by these teams ? After watching a lot of these games I have more respect for a lot of these teams and their management than I have for my own team and I say that without any bitterness . Never felt that in spl games and we are spending like a labour government

Really cos ive heard the fans sing super Ally a few times , never once heard anything suggesting they want him fired ....

I get mixed views. People in the union bears section sing "super Ally" but when you talk to Rangers fans in pubs etc some say "he's never a manager" "we need to find a way of getting rid of him"

Then you have others who say you can't sack him after winning 20 odd games and only dropping 2 points.

The people who tend to want Ally away are the fans who travel every where with Rangers home and away and in Europe etc........

The ones who can't see past "super ally" are the ones who are part timers who listen to pish like "he worked for free" etc etc..........

Am afraid at a club like Rangers you can't just keep someone in a job because "he stayed during admin" or because "he is a Rangers legend and he took a wage cut during admin."

He might be taking Rangers through the leagues over paying players to play for us but when we get back to the SPL he won't take us forward.

It's going to be difficult to hide from that fact if we win by 100+ points, which we are well in line to do so

I know results wise it's going ok, but I'd love to hear your explanation of how we're well in line to win by 100+ points!

I know results wise it's going ok, but I'd love to hear your explanation of how we're well in line to win by 100+ points!

Because we're on 64 points now, with 14 games left to play - a total of 42 points up for grabs

We can lose 2 games, lose 1 and draw 1 or even draw another 3 and still get 100 points, and considering we haven't lost at all in this league campaign, I'd say we're well in line to do it

It may not be pretty, but I'd say it's definitely achievable

There should have been a backlash when we found out what he was earning a year. If it was any other manager he would be getting called a "spiv" taking that amount of money while managing in the 3rd and 2nd division is embarrassing.

The "blind faith" loyal won't see it that way though they will say he's worth every penny. No wonder we are fucked financially.

Think everyone agrees that his salary was too high never heard anyone say worth every penny , specially last year when we were truly shocking , that should have been down to the board to drop it as we went to div3

look if Ally is as bad as some are suggesting on here , surely results would have or will catch up with him , then i will gladly put up my hands and say he should go , but as long as we are storming this league in a final and still in the Scottish cup , then im behind the team and Ally