Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

So Rangers won't win the Championship next season? A league with 4 part time teams, a car crash Hearts team that don't even have enough players to fill their bench right now and who might still be in admin by then and some utterly mediocre dross like Livi and Raith Rovers?

A traffic cone could be manager at Rangers next season and walk that league. The over hyping of the rest of Scottish football on here is ridiculous at times, it's Scottish Championship we are talking about not the English one. Rangers will win that league by a minimum of 10 points at least next season.

But is winning it by 10 points not an absolute disaster that will require the removal of the Manager even if we are being entertained, because its all about winning...

The thought of this manager still being in charge for another season frightens the living crap out of me.

He (McCoist) is being outthought by part-time managers who coach part-time teams and in many cases we're JUST winning games we should be out of sight in.

Some might accept that, others don't. For me we're only getting by.

That's not progress.

The thought of this manager still being in charge for another season frightens the living crap out of me.

He (McCoist) is being outthought by part-time managers who coach part-time teams and in many cases we're JUST winning games we should be out of sight in.

That's not progress.

No one has out thought him, that's why we're unbeaten.

Jesus.

He's been found out on a weekly basis. I'm not sure what sport you're watching but it can't be the same games I'm seeing.

It's like letting Nadal loose on the local boys from the Tennis club and him winning by a set.

"Aye but we won so everythings fine!"

What happens when we actually play teams who are full time and play football? Probably another United or ICT hiding no doubt but thats ok because we are unbeaten in the pish leagues.

It's like letting Nadal loose on the local boys from the Tennis club and him winning by a set.

"Aye but we won so everythings fine!"

What happens when we actually play teams who are full time and play football? Probably another United or ICT hiding no doubt but thats ok because we are unbeaten in the pish leagues.

We have this season. We won.

Certainly one of our better performances. I wouldn't say we were comfortable tho , at least not till the last minute !

Well , I certainly wasn't .

61% possession, 18 shots with 8 on target opposed to 8 and 1. 10 corners to 3. That's comfortable. We should have scored long before we did. Falkirk never really looked like scoring at any point.

That's not progress.

I agree that it is frightening, but who would you have in his place?

I think before we look at showing him the door we need a quality rpelacement lined up and I don't think we woudl be as attractive to a top quality manager as we amy think we are (not to mentiong the cost of such an appointment)

The prospect of one of the current SPFL managers would be worse than McCoist IMO and I can't see someone form a top job taking the step to come here so we then look at bringing in someone with "potential" and that has it's own pitfalls to consider

not playing good football at all but getting rid of ally while 23pts clear and us being unbeaten in the league all season,sounds like some folk love to panic.

some new signings in the summer and a kick up the arse to the lazy players and the team will progress up to the top league :pipe:

61% possession, 18 shots with 8 on target opposed to 8 and 1. 10 corners to 3. That's comfortable. We should have scored long before we did. Falkirk never really looked like scoring at any point.

Ah the stat attack.

Never mind the fact we played utter shite again.

You missed the bit where we had an extra man for half an hour !

Do agree with you about Falkirk not looking like scoring , but at 0-0 till last minute and worrying about a break away sucker punch , comfortable isn't the word I'd have used.

With 10 men that's hardly surprising, and we nearly did fuck up and let them score late on anyway