Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

To the OP. I'll be supporting the team and the manager this season. Why don't you try getting behind them as opposed to dividing our support with unnecessary or badly timed topics. Our enemies must love reading them..

We should be fully behind Ally and the players throughout the season. Simple as that. These discussions would be better saved until after we see what the team achieves over the next few months.

Can't understand these posts. We're running away with the league & it's made out McCoists holding us back? We can only play who's put in front of us & to these teams, it's their cup final & they'll do their best to beat us. In my opinion, judge Ally on next seasons performance when we'll be up against some decent teams who'll actually try to play football instead of just kicking us.

mate take a closer look at the thread , its the same posters posting over and over again making sure it doesnt disappear , take away the usual obsessed relentless posters ,and your left with a couple of pages

To the OP. I'll be supporting the team and the manager this season. Why don't you try getting behind them as opposed to dividing our support with unnecessary or badly timed topics. Our enemies must love reading them..

We should be fully behind Ally and the players throughout the season. Simple as that. These discussions would be better saved until after we see what the team achieves over the next few months.

Considering Goat goes to every match I think he might just get behind the team...

Are Mods not supposed to remain impartial, at least in the Bears' Den?

am i not allowed an opinion?

Am i just to forget his "clueless" dig at me yesterday ( which he started, as usual) and play nice?

If you think i am overstepping my boundaries, report ne mate and we will get an official ruling.

am i not allowed an opinion?

Am i just to forget his "clueless" dig at me yesterday ( which he started, as usual) and play nice?

If you think i am overstepping my boundaries, report ne mate and we will get an official ruling.

It's a heated topic and there's been stuff said that is out of order from both sides of the Ally debate. Just think saying he is one of the worst posters on here is a bit over the mark for a mod that's all.

It's a heated topic and there's been stuff said that is out of order from both sides of the Ally debate. Just think saying he is one of the worst posters on here is a bit over the mark for a mod that's all.

I don't recall any sticky in the BD specifically saying stop abusing the ally haters.. there is one saying stop abusing the manager... But you think it's both sides...And Gogzy is right. So saying the truth is over the mark now?Surely sarcasm...

It's very simple anybody that thinks Ally is a good manager or should continue as the Rangers manager either knows fuck all about football or supports any team other than Rangers.

Outrageous post.

How many teams have you managed? How many coaching badges do you have? Have you ever played football other than FIFA on your telly?

To say that other supporters who back Ally support another team other than Rangers is simply Orwellian at best, blatant Bear baiting at worst.

Do you actually support the TEAM?

I have always understood that a Manager is part of the TEAM.

I don't recall any sticky in the BD specifically saying stop abusing the ally haters.. there is one saying stop abusing the manager... But you think it's both sides...And Gogzy is right. So saying the truth is over the mark now?Surely sarcasm...

What the fuck you tripping about? Has there to be a sticky everytime someone gives out abuse?

My point, to Gogzy not you, was that he is a mod and not just another poster so shut the fuck up eh (tu)