Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

It's a heated topic and there's been stuff said that is out of order from both sides of the Ally debate. Just think saying he is one of the worst posters on here is a bit over the mark for a mod that's all.

its how i feel and I stand by it, i told him the same before I was made a mod. I am a member here as well as a mod. My opinions are exactly that, MY opinions.

What the fuck you tripping about? Has there to be a sticky everytime someone gives out abuse?

My point, to Gogzy not you, was that he is a mod and not just another poster so shut the fuck up eh (tu)

fwiw i am a member first and foremost. My mod duties come after that. If a point comes where my opinions interfere with my ability to moderate... ill give up being a mod.

Club sanctioned boycott

See if i had the chance to change my mind and go to that game I would have. One of the worst decisions our support ever made letting that team go into Tannadice without a support behind them. It's funny how backing the team and manager took second place that day....eh?

I tell you what though next time we do play at Tannadice I'll fucken be there and the bears end will be packed.