Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

This all stems from a lack of leadership. Our club is just living in the short-term. No idea's apart from chucking money at a problem. Money we don't have. It's a revolving door.

Wasn't that long ago, Ally did an interview on RTV about his vision and philosophy. Completely sidestepped both questions. That in itself answers the question about holding us back.

The record this season is phenomenal. Folk dismiss it as though it's not a valid argument. Id back any manager with a win record like we have. Our will to win and sprint should be of credit to the manager. Rangers teams of the past have survived on such qualities. How many important games did Walter Smith grind out against them, with a few great saves from The Goalie and a sucker punch afterwards to break their hearts. I like that we are displaying some mettle and hope we can develop over the next season and a bit to play with more style.

There's no debate, it's a simple aye or naw.

That's what you were expecting? A list of ayes and naws? What do you intend to do with this list? Most threads tend to be started with the intention of informing people or encouraging debate. So if you don't want debate (as there is none, according to you) is the point to inform us of something? If it is, the only thing you appear to be trying to inform us of is that you are right and anyone having a contrary opinion is wrong. So what's the point in me answering your question?

A lot of people think he will struggle in the championship, surely it would be better to wait and see if these future tellers are correct before we get rid of a manager that is winning almost EVERY game, and most of them by two or three goals.

We have went backwards in recent weeks, I am not denying that for a second The further ahead we go in the league, the worse our performances seem to get, this happened last year towards the end of the season too.

If as people think, he struggles in the championship, then we will know he is not cut out for it, and can move him on and bring in someone new.

If he ( as i believe)destroys the championship, like he has destroyed the 4th and 3rd tiers, then he deserves more time and a season at the top.

Gogzy - it is not about whether we romp the league next season or not.

It is about the shite football.

It is about the fact that we actually had MORE kids coming through (Ness, Wilson, Hutton, McCabe, Wylde etc) when we had money than McCoist has brought through when we have no money and REALLY need well-developed kids.

We/he had a real opportunity to establish a passing game, a culture of keeping the ball on the deck with young players and a couple of good senior pros. That unique opportunity has been chucked away. It is not good enough to say "ah but we beat Arbroath" FFS

GOAT, would you back any manager who had won all but one league game by January? simple aye or naw.

Playing the same shite football we are now against a bunch of brickies and gas engineers, no he wouldn't get my backing. I think some of our fans forget who we are at times.

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

Seriously, can you discuss anything other than McCoist? Whats wrong did he pump your mother/bird/sister

Its becoming a rather tedious obsession goat.

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

Have your dozens of other foot stamping, screaming for attention threads not panned out as you hoped? McCoist still in place is he?

:7325:

It is not as simple as the OP maintains.

Yes there is frustration in the manner in which some victories are earned, however the results recorded are impressive.

Yes we have a side that in financial terms should easily wipe the floor with our current weekly opposition. But this is football, and players are human beings, plus the off field problems and battles have not produced the most stable platform for McCoist to perform from.

Yes McCoist was a great player for us. Yes there is respect for his achievements. Yes that does give him more time. But the real reason he is still in a job is that so far he has achieved all that every CEO since Whyte had asked of him.

So for me, it's not the fans holding back the Club irrespective of whether they back McCoist or not. It is the fans who are keeping the Club alive during a very difficult time.

Playing the same shite football we are now against a bunch of brickies and gas engineers, no he wouldn't get my backing. I think some of our fans forget who we are at times.

Ah, so are we allowed to give background and qualifications to our answers to your question?

not happy with style of football were playing but until we go through a run of bad results you've got to back the manager and after listening to the personal attacks on mccoist on radio scotland your call last night by stuart cosgrove,graham spiers and michael stewart if you find yourself in the same camp as these three haters its probably time to find a new team to support

Given the circumstances which have hit us over the last 24 months, yes, I would still back a winning manager.

got to agree. Its not as if super tactical masterstroke are winning us games. We just keep preservering with the like for like subs and rank horrible football in the hope that our better playersshine tthrough in the end. We have a poor mans sam allardyce as manager

It is not as simple as the OP maintains.

Yes there is frustration in the manner in which some victories are earned, however the results recorded are impressive.

Yes we have a side that in financial terms should easily wipe the floor with our current weekly opposition. But this is football, and players are human beings, plus the off field problems and battles have not produced the most stable platform for McCoist to perform from.

Yes McCoist was a great player for us. Yes there is respect for his achievements. Yes that does give him more time. But the real reason he is still in a job is that so far he has achieved all that every CEO since Whyte had asked of him.

So for me, it's not the fans holding back the Club irrespective of whether they back McCoist or not. It is the fans who are keeping the Club alive during a very difficult time.

This is an aye or naw thread. Aye or naw?