Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

Felt liked a defeat .You just felt we had blown something that day .We had just given the beggars the initiative as it turned out .

Don't disagree. Part our fault, part determination from Celtic to get the 3-3 earlier in the day. Was up at St Mirren around Christmas time where we lost 2-1 with Jig getting sent off that was the beginning of the end of the title chase for me

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

there's been a sustained attack on McCoist this weekend. Gibbons in the Scotsman, Speirs Cosgrove and some guy called Mickey Stewart on BBC. Looks co ordinated

No i wouldnt, it seems now a "win at all costs" mentality is rife here. The fans are split on this quite evenly i think. No one can say they are going home entertained now, the football is dire to watch. Ive cut him some slack because its Ally but a manager? Not a fkin chance!

Its ok saying hes unbeaten.. whos he faced ??

No team with any potent threat thats for sure. Yes we can only beat whats in front of us, but the punters deserve to be entertained! That team should be wiping the floor against plumbers and postmen. I would like to see the back of Ally real soon.

who's he faced? We can only play the teams in our league.. We are whipping the floor with them 23 points ahead

aye its all a big conspiracy

I reckon the players are in on it too

I reckon McCoist gave this guy Mickey Stewart an earfull. He's got all his journo pals to pile in. How come he was on BBC ?

I remember McNee giving it the same shite when Souness had a word with him

Freedom of the press..........you've got to laugh

Interesting comments from a fellow Pro on McCoist, worth a listen and it basically backs up Goat's point and what many fans also believe.

listen from 13 mins onwards

http://www.bbc.co.uk...series/scotfoot

if its last night's your call you're talking about that was just a series of personal attacks on mccoist including snidey comments about penny shares,a claim by stewart that a top manager said that rangers were a badly coached side(though he wouldn't name the manager)and cosgrove claimed that ally's salary of 800 k a year was so ridiculous that not even the chief executive of channel where is employed would be paid even close to ally and guess what? the chief executive of channel four's salary last year was £744,000

Interesting comments from a fellow Pro on McCoist, worth a listen and it basically backs up Goat's point and what many fans also believe.

listen from 13 mins onwards

http://www.bbc.co.uk...series/scotfoot

yes as long as he is winning he gets my backing , and you can ram that BBC shit up your arse

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

Im honestly beginning to think your problem is the fact that we're in league one, not the manager who is winning game after game.

And your taking your anger out on the manager (it's not his fault that we're in this division) rather than accepting the situation.

there's been a sustained attack on McCoist this weekend. Gibbons in the Scotsman, Speirs Cosgrove and some guy called Mickey Stewart on BBC. Looks co ordinated

Aye heard they bastards yesterday the corduroy cowboy holding court with that bent cunt cosgrove and co. They are all playing on us giving McCoist stick on these forums. Now we are all aware that everything in the garden ain't rosy and I've no doubt it will be addressed at the right time but shite like this only gives the cabal ammunition to attack The Club with glee. spiers must be loving it, he sat there with the traitors who went to tannadice that day, and the treacherous clowns are still giving him copy to continue their vile agenda against our Club. You are correct Bro this is co ordinated by this shower of shit !

Its amazing how many get offended when others dont like what the manager has got us watching. It definitely isnt value for money. If it wasnt for catching up with folk or in many cases a habit that loads attend games then id say we'd scrape 30, 000 a game. Atm give me weekend work over the game atleast that earns me money and not wasted 90 mins

Im honestly beginning to think your problem is the fact that we're in league one, not the manager who is winning game after game.

And your taking your anger out on the manager (it's not his fault that we're in this division) rather than accepting the situation.

i have said this before , a lot of fans are not enjoying the journey back , and not the Roy of the Rovers stuff some expected , its shit leagues with shit tactics with hatchet men with some suspect grounds, playing with players below our usual standards , and of course the scapegoat is ALLY FOR EVERYONE OF OUR PROBLEMS , we even have posters siding with our enemies in order to put the boot in