Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

All the Ally haters and Ally Out Brigade are the ones holding the club back.

The performances have dipped however the results speak for themselves.

We are UNBEATEN since the League cup tie against Forfar

We are in the Ramsden's cup final

We have a winnable tie in the next round of the Scottish Cup as Dunfermline seem to have slipped a lot more than we have.

IF Ally was not getting the results then there would be a just cause to question him.

But he is so the Ally Out brigade can just shut the hell up.

Every week they chant the same old rubbish and I am sick of it,

To not back the Manager is to not back the Team.

Therefore THEY are holding the club back, not those of us who backs a manager who is doing what we need him to do and that is get the results!

Och! I've read 3 pages of this thread and that's enough of listening to folks arguing with each other. Yes, I think that the manager wasn't Ally, he'd have been sacked by now. Equally, if the manager wasn't Ally, ST sales wouldn't be half as good. Or maybe just!

All the Ally haters and Ally Out Brigade are the ones holding the club back.

The performances have dipped however the results speak for themselves.

We are UNBEATEN since the League cup tie against Forfar

We are in the Ramsden's cup final

We have a winnable tie in the next round of the Scottish Cup as Dunfermline seem to have slipped a lot more than we have.

IF Ally was not getting the results then there would be a just cause to question him.

But he is so the Ally Out brigade can just shut the hell up.

Every week they chant the same old rubbish and I am sick of it,

To not back the Manager is to not back the Team.

Therefore THEY are holding the club back, not those of us who backs a manager who is doing what we need him to do and that is get the results!

good post

the results are hard to argue with , probably why most posters slating Ally ignore these facts

We're living dangerously, are you seriously saying the way we play is of a good standard? Reckon we'll get found out big time next season against some teams not made up of painters and plumbers

We're living dangerously, are you seriously saying the way we play is of a good standard? Reckon we'll get found out big time next season against some teams not made up of painters and plumbers

what are you talking about.. we are averaging over 3 goals per game , and we have already destroyed the championship leaders this year

good post

the results are hard to argue with

so are the financials, ally is soending a kings ransom to win the fucking diddy leagues of scottish football ffs

is it too much to ask that we actually look like a football team on the park, 6mill a year on wages and we still end up with guys out of position, off form players getting starts every week and over the hill, worthless players getting more game time than any of the youths we hope will either become starters for us or sold on for a tidy penny

We beat the team top of the Championship 3-0 away from home this season.

Living dangerously? You mean if we have three poor results we may not get over 100 points? Get real.

We'll see next season. I hope I'm proved wrong, because I am a pessimist, but really do think we play some shite, shite football every single game

Even though we beat Falkirk away 3-0? The top team in the next div up.

Let's not ignore Kirk Broadfoot being 30 yards out of position and being caught out with a long ball...

The issue there was a Stranraer like last minute goal, when Lafferty was trying to run down the clock.

Lesson learnt?

I tend to look at things in a realistic way and although I think Ally is not a good manager, we are where we are.

Having an 800 mile round trip to watch football which lately has been dross and hard on the eyes to watch, I believe Ally will be here for a while yet. 2 points dropped and a cup final are reason enough and should he win the Championship next season, then he'll still be manager in the Premier League. As long as we keep winning his job is safe(ish). I say ish as only Ally will get himself sacked while we are winning, if, and only if, he keeps having a pop at the Board and if he gets to the point of thinking he is bigger than the Club.

We also toiled away to Falkirk and scraped a 1-0 win in the last minutes. Admitted, better than a loss or draw but my main resonant point here is that our style of play and tactical nous badly needs to improve, even just for the spectators sake

Not this season we didn't. We've played them once and won 2-0 away (not 3 as I said). Surely that's the best evidence of how we'll do next year. We beat the top team on their patch, so I don't see why you think we'll struggle.

We also toiled away to Falkirk and scraped a 1-0 win in the last minutes. Admitted, better than a loss or draw but my main resonant point here is that our style of play and tactical nous badly needs to improve, even just for the spectators sake

by all means make your point , i agree we have been playing badly since Dec Dunfermline being the exception ,but rather stick with the facts