Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

:lol:

I have now made my mind up about you. You are a troll at the wind up.

Try going to the games and you will find no one will agree with what you just said.

so i quote the facts about a game i attended and you reply with this nonsense , i have been in the same seat CF2 since 1989 , so if you want to discredit or belittle me you will have to do better than that

Understand the loyalty and believe ally is our man on the inside at the club through these uncertain and volatile times but he has not destroyed the 4th and 3rd tiers . This is the only time in the last 20 years (with exception of le guen era ) that teams actually believe they can take us on And try and impose their will on us -even at ibrox they are game on , and against part time opposition that is not acceptable

we won last season by 20 points plus. We will win this season by about 30. Sorry but no matter what way you dress it up, we have destroyed these leagues.

they may think they can have a go, but only one team has beaten us all season.

we won last season by 20 points plus. We will win this season by about 30. Sorry but no matter what way you dress it up, we have destroyed these leagues.

they may think they can have a go, but only one team has beaten us all season.

It's going to be difficult to hide from that fact if we win by 100+ points, which we are well in line to do so

Let's just imagine that it was Celtic who had our problems in 2012 and got busted down to D3. Their manager, Lennon, stayed with them. hey got promotion but played clueless and unattractive football and had a wage bill so high that it was playing havoc with the club's finances. The following season they continued in the same vein, having signed more dross and added to the wage bill with players with no resale value at all.Let's say the manager ws shamed into cutting his astronomical salary to a level that was still far too much for the league in which his team were playing How would the Ally supporters react to this? would they say that Lennon was doing a great job and needed to be given as much time as he needs. Or would they be pissing themselves laughing and hoping that Celtic kept hold of him because as long as he was around there would be nothing to fear.

Did you actually watch that game? We played the last 30 minutes against 10 men and didn't deserve to win the game. If that's the "best evidence" as to how we'll do then we're in for a long and painful season.

Yes, I saw it. It was against what appears at this point to be the best team there, not a mid table team. We won. It may have been a struggle, but we ground it out. Away from home. Winning against the top of the table side away when you're not at your best suggests we'll win that league. Our squad will win that league.

and the mentality of some fans who think we should fire a manager who could be the first in the UK to win their league with a record points and goals , is just daft ..its not going to happen think most with half a brain realize this ....Ally is here as long as he gets results its that simple

He will be the first manager in the world to win the 2nd lowest divisioon in his country with a wage bill of 6million just to beat part time teams like Arbroath.

He is building fuck all. He expects us to buy a new team as we go though the leagues thats not going to get us anywhere.

He is acting daft when he comes out with pish like "i done my sums on the back of a fag packet" "no one told me signing players would hurt us"

I don't buy any of this pish. How could he not know? We have just came out of admin 1 year ago lost players as he always tells us "50million pounds worth of players" we are in the 2nd lowest league our sponsorship deals and tv deals won't be anywhere near the same as what it was in the SPL we should have been spending money wisely. We haven't and it's that simple.

I agree it's hard to sack a manager thats only dropped 2 points all season and won the rest but for the good of the club there going to have to find a way.

Get rid of all the "jobs for the boys" pish and bring in proper coaches and stop over spending on shite like Steven Smith and foster etc etc...........

Let's just imagine that it was Celtic who had our problems in 2012 and got busted down to D3. Their manager, Lennon, stayed with them. hey got promotion but played clueless and unattractive football and had a wage bill so high that it was playing havoc with the club's finances. The following season they continued in the same vein, having signed more dross and added to the wage bill with players with no resale value at all.Let's say the manager ws shamed into cutting his astronomical salary to a level that was still far too much for the league in which his team were playing How would the Ally supporters react to this? would they say that Lennon was doing a great job and needed to be given as much time as he needs. Or would they be pissing themselves laughing and hoping that Celtic kept hold of him because as long as he was around there would be nothing to fear.

Stopped reading at the bold bit

randy_marsh.jpg

so i quote the facts about a game i attended and you reply with this nonsense , i have been in the same seat CF2 since 1989 , so if you want to discredit or belittle me you will have to do better than that

Your insulting other Rangers fans intelligence by saying "we were all over them" and it was a "routine victory."

Well read the rest. It might give you something to think about

If the roles were reversed, it would be hilarious - but ultimately irrelevant.

I don't know how they are playing, nor do I give a fuck. I doubt that would change if they were playing part timers and we were in the CL - in fact I definitely wouldn't give a fuck then, because Rangers would be playing in the upper echelons of European football, I would much rather focus on that.

That's the difference between us and them, we don't care how they are doing while it doesn't affect us

If we were in a title race, and their result decided who won the title, then I would care, but only because I care about Rangers

So after reading that, it's given me nothing to think about - aside from why would Ally supporters care how Lennon is doing?

I remember we laughed at the mankies when they used to say, whilst Burns was their manager, we would rather lose playing good football, the best team never won the league blah blah blah pish.

I wonder if there are some on here happy to see us get beat as long as we are playing a neat total football passing game with an average team age of 18 and a half. Fuck me Darren Dods and the likes would have a field day ruining boys careers before they even got started.

I'm not confident in Ally long term but until he makes life hard for himself and this squad is really tested he has to stay, our cup campaigns will show what he and the team are really made of, to a point Green was right in his assertion that Ally should win a cup.

I'm not confident in Ally long term but until he makes life hard for himself and this squad is really tested he has to stay, our cup campaigns will show what he and the team are really made of, to a point Green was right in his assertion that Ally should win a cup.

Why give someone a chance you're not confident in? If you weren't confident someone could watch your child for you for the day, would you leave them with them?

The longer he's there, the longer it's going to be before we get back to a level playing field with the bheggers. We're being left behind for years. It's 1994 all over again except the other way about.

after the loyalty that Ally has shown the club I think he is pretty much un-sackable,especially by a board still trying to win over some fans.

I hope he will be given Div 1 at least and then if we don`t win it Ally may `resign`.He will NEVER be sacked,he is a club legend.

Why give someone a chance you're not confident in? If you weren't confident someone could watch your child for you for the day, would you leave them with them?

The longer he's there, the longer it's going to be before we get back to a level playing field with the bheggers. We're being left behind for years. It's 1994 all over again except the other way about.

That's my biggest fear about leaving him in charge but as others have said he's still winning and doing what he's being asked to do, Ally must fall on his own sword, he cannot be fired.

after the loyalty that Ally has shown the club I think he is pretty much un-sackable,especially by a board still trying to win over some fans.

I hope he will be given Div 1 at least and then if we don`t win it Ally may `resign`.He will NEVER be sacked,he is a club legend.

No-one is bigger than the club, and he's holding it back.

If Ally had no association to the club historically the fans would have turned against him long ago and forced him out. Circumstances have actually been mildly fortunate for his own managerial career, if we were still in the SPL he'd have gone long ago

If Ally had no association to the club historically the fans would have turned against him long ago and forced him out. Circumstances have actually been mildly fortunate for his own managerial career, if we were still in the SPL he'd have gone long ago

How could you possibly know any of that? Rangers don't exactly have a history of sacking managers.

Like happened with McLeish when he took us on our worst run of results in history?

He will be the first manager in the world to win the 2nd lowest divisioon in his country with a wage bill of 6million just to beat part time teams like Arbroath.

He is building fuck all. He expects us to buy a new team as we go though the leagues thats not going to get us anywhere.

He is acting daft when he comes out with pish like "i done my sums on the back of a fag packet" "no one told me signing players would hurt us"

I don't buy any of this pish. How could he not know? We have just came out of admin 1 year ago lost players as he always tells us "50million pounds worth of players" we are in the 2nd lowest league our sponsorship deals and tv deals won't be anywhere near the same as what it was in the SPL we should have been spending money wisely. We haven't and it's that simple.

I agree it's hard to sack a manager thats only dropped 2 points all season and won the rest but for the good of the club there going to have to find a way.

Get rid of all the "jobs for the boys" pish and bring in proper coaches and stop over spending on shite like Steven Smith and foster etc etc...........

I think the worst statement/quote was when Ally was asked about the over-night hotel expenses prior to Forfar `it would be disrespectful to just turn up`.

As a kid I can recall heading to Ibrox early mornings to see the team getting on the bus for games at Aberdeen etc.

Over-night hotel stay to play part-timers? It`s embarrassing!

We must win it, we cannot languish in the Championship for 2 seasons, what money there is to be made is in the SPFL and a club our size need to be in it.

This is the dilemma we have, keep Ally or risk him for another season and possibly blow it

We should win the Ramsden Cup if not, Ally should go, if he can't get us to the SC final then Ally should go.

Have to say I see some improvement from last season but that wasn`t hard.Still dismayed by his tactics or lack of them.

He won`t be sacked though but I think he himself will know when it`s time to leave by `mutual concent`