Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

It's high time people separated the win rate that the team is achieving from the performance of the coaching team.

To those of you want to wait until the results start going against us I'd ask you this. If a passing Tim threw a brick through your window would you wait until it rained before you fixed it?

Last season and this we could probably be winning our league without any manager at all with the squads we run.

Anyone who thinks we are within a country mile of having a premiership winning side is living in la-la land.

We should be developing the side (AND our youths) during our three years in the lower leagues. It won't be enough to wait until 2015 and then try to fix things.

Hands up everyone who sees us going in the right direction.......... Though not.

This is Ally's third season in charge after a couple of seasons when Wattie let him run the cup squads. He has demonstrated that as a manager he makes a good Question of a Sport captain.

I love Ally for what he did as a player and we'll never forget how he held it all together during the admin fiasco. He's in danger of ruining his reputation.

I also think that his behaviour during the last few months suggests that he might be working his ticket.

It's high time people separated the win rate that the team is achieving from the performance of the coaching team.

To those of you want to wait until the results start going against us I'd ask you this. If a passing Tim threw a brick through your window would you wait until it rained before you fixed it?

Last season and this we could probably be winning our league without any manager at all with the squads we run.

Anyone who thinks we are within a country mile of having a premiership winning side is living in la-la land.

We should be developing the side (AND our youths) during our three years in the lower leagues. It won't be enough to wait until 2015 and then try to fix things.

Hands up everyone who sees us going in the right direction.......... Though not.

This is Ally's third season in charge after a couple of seasons when Wattie let him run the cup squads. He has demonstrated that as a manager he makes a good Question of a Sport captain.

I love Ally for what he did as a player and we'll never forget how he held it all together during the admin fiasco. He's in danger of ruining his reputation.

I also think that his behaviour during the last few months suggests that he might be working his ticket.

(tu)

We must win it, we cannot languish in the Championship for 2 seasons, what money there is to be made is in the SPFL and a club our size need to be in it.

This is the dilemma we have, keep Ally or risk him for another season and possibly blow it

We should win the Ramsden Cup if not, Ally should go, if he can't get us to the SC final then Ally should go.

He will win this division, he will win the Championship next season, he will win the Ramsdens both, why on earth should he resign if we don't get to the SC final?

We must win it, we cannot languish in the Championship for 2 seasons, what money there is to be made is in the SPFL and a club our size need to be in it.

This is the dilemma we have, keep Ally or risk him for another season and possibly blow it

We should win the Ramsden Cup if not, Ally should go, if he can't get us to the SC final then Ally should go.

It`s a real dilemma especially for an under pressure board.

Sadly I think lack of promotion from Div1 (championship my arse) would be the only circumstance Ally would resign.

I don`t think Ally is that far off but he seems intransigent about certain aspects like 10 in the box defending corners.1 up front at home,and never seems to experiment with formations or players.Big punts up the park to a tall CF is mind-numbing Sunday League football.Fans deserve better.

He will win this division, he will win the Championship next season, he will win the Ramsdens both, why on earth should he resign if we don't get to the SC final?

Because we are Rangers and we have pretensions to challenge the mhanky mob, only a decent run in the SC will show that Ally and his squad will be good enough to fulfill our pretensions, of course I'm talking shit, it's not going to happen :pipe:

A recent lunch with Graeme Souness and Walter Smith, his friends and former Rangers managers, will have brought plenty of reminders of different, more accommodating times. McCoist is resilient, though. While the club's future direction is being debated, his assessment is that his team needs reinforcements if it is to eventually challenge Celtic again.

"If we're talking about winning the top league then we're miles away," he said. "I would hate that to be taken as a criticism of the team because it's not. But it would be very unfair for people to expect these free transfers who have come together to win [the] top flight. Some, if we got help with players coming in, could probably do it. But we would need investment."

And then got pumped 3-0 by United, our football has gone backwards so badly I reckon we'd finish bottom half of the SPL on the past few months form. And when we're back I want to challenge those fucks in the East End, not be another pushover on their way to 5 in a row, the thought of that sickens me

A recent lunch with Graeme Souness and Walter Smith, his friends and former Rangers managers, will have brought plenty of reminders of different, more accommodating times. McCoist is resilient, though. While the club's future direction is being debated, his assessment is that his team needs reinforcements if it is to eventually challenge Celtic again.

"If we're talking about winning the top league then we're miles away," he said. "I would hate that to be taken as a criticism of the team because it's not. But it would be very unfair for people to expect these free transfers who have come together to win [the] top flight. Some, if we got help with players coming in, could probably do it. But we would need investment."

Isn't that just blatantly obvious?

And then got pumped 3-0 by United, our football has gone backwards so badly I reckon we'd finish bottom half of the SPL on the past few months form. And when we're back I want to challenge those fucks in the East End, not be another pushover on their way to 5 in a row, the thought of that sickens me

Without adding some actual classy players, that is not going to happen

It`s a real dilemma especially for an under pressure board.

Sadly I think lack of promotion from Div1 (championship my arse) would be the only circumstance Ally would resign.

I don`t think Ally is that far off but he seems intransigent about certain aspects like 10 in the box defending corners.1 up front at home,and never seems to experiment with formations or players.Big punts up the park to a tall CF is mind-numbing Sunday League football.Fans deserve better.

Actually it is not as much of a decision for Wallace as you think.

In line with all areas of the business (like finance for example) he will look at how we do things, how successful we have been (youth development, building a squad with sell-on value etc), the costs of the staff involved and decide : could we be performing better (assuming promotion is a "given") at less cost to the business?

While respecting McCoist's legendary staus at the club, a CEO can have no room for sentiment.

Anyone who thinks it is not possible to win our way back to the top tier, develop a better style of play with a greater focus on youth and resale values and not be able do so with a coaching team costing less than half what we're spending now has lost the plot.

In fact, if a CEO has a department running miles over budget (as compared to peers in our division) purely on sentiment - and he allows this to continue - then he's a piss poor CEO in my opinion.

Pretty sure we got embarrassed off two SPL clubs home and away last season.

pretty sure this year we have beat the championship leaders and are 23 points clear , so far this season results are good , and still have a possibilitty of a good scottish cup run , ramsden cup final in the running to be the first team in the UK to win our league , and the way we are going record points tally and goal scored record ....mental for him to be fired with these stats ....and a thousand of your relentless obsessive posts wont change the facts

I agree performances have been bad , but managers are judged on results its that simple

Actually it is not as much of a decision for Wallace as you think.

In line with all areas of the business (like finance for example) he will look at how we do things, how successful we have been (youth development, building a squad with sell-on value etc), the costs of the staff involved and decide : could we be performing better (assuming promotion is a "given") at less cost to the business?

While respecting McCoist's legendary staus at the club, a CEO can have no room for sentiment.

Anyone who thinks it is not possible to win our way back to the top tier, develop a better style of play with a greater focus on youth and resale values and not be able do so with a coaching team costing less than half what we're spending now has lost the plot.

In fact, if a CEO has a department running miles over budget (as compared to peers in our division) purely on sentiment - and he allows this to continue - then he's a piss poor CEO in my opinion.

What about the budget when compared with the actual budget?

See when people treat it like it's some kind of achievement being 23 points clear, what did you expect? We're playing some if the worst teams in British football, twice now I've lost out on bets that we'll win every single league game of the season, that may be a tad unrealistic, but not overly, fair enough the results are there, but I'd rather be winning convincingly and playing well!

I don't think the most staunch supporter would expect us to win the "top" league in our fist season back (even if we splashed the cash) but we must put the shit up the rest and we must prevent 10 iar and win a few cups.

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

What a pathetic boring little man you must be. Have a word with yourself ffs.

Wouldn't they be the main team to expect to have to beat to win the league?

I recollect being told by none other than jig that there isn't a world of difference, after all Morton beat the selik with a mere fraction of our resources Arbroath drew with the selik we beat Arbroath, should be a canter for us even with the second biggest budget in Scottish football. ;)

See when people treat it like it's some kind of achievement being 23 points clear, what did you expect? We're playing some if the worst teams in British football, twice now I've lost out on bets that we'll win every single league game of the season, that may be a tad unrealistic, but not overly, fair enough the results are there, but I'd rather be winning convincingly and playing well!

well when you see the scum with a wage budget of 30million twice fail against these clubs (worst teams in Britain) , Motherwell knocked out and the sheep getting put out the cups 3 years out of 4 ..yes it was unrealistic and it shows a better light on our achievements , but i expect you will ignore these facts , because you wont find an answer as to why these teams struggle against the smaller teams , but Rangers must wipe the floor in every game with them