Lee Wallace 900k bid rejected from Forest but holding out for 1.4 mill?

Boab

I feel unless we get at least 2m + it's a bigger team than Forrest (Likes of QPR who will get into the EPL) then Wallace will be staying with us,why would he want to leave & continue to play in the championship when in 2 & a half years we'll be plying our trade again in Europe & winning even more titles?

I do think however there are 2/3 players at the club which we don't need Black being one of them. We've got the future of our club here with the likes of Crawford,Hutton,McLeod,Peralta etc in the midfield already,with Jig & Law brining experience.

We really should be bringing through 16/17/18 year old players & giving them 1st team football in the lower leagues.

We're meant to be building a squad for when we get back to the top league and Lee Wallace should be an integral part of our first team all the way their and beyond. If he is sold, then that is just shit and reeks of the short terminism that G Wallace was so derisory about in his interview with Tom English.

And I'll be gutted!

Really? We'll piss the league and next year's without him, can we really afford to keep him? The health of the club comes first, as gutted as you tho'

I think for us to move forward we need a guy like Wallace, just to be that one Rangers legend. I'd be devestated if we had to sell him for a quick buck :(

Let him go on loan if need be? Just really don't think we can afford to lose him.

I think for us to move forward we need a guy like Wallace, just to be that one Rangers legend. I'd be devestated if we had to sell him for a quick buck :(

Let him go on loan if need be? Just really don't think we can afford to lose him.

A lot better players have left Rangers in the past and the club have moved on, same will happen with Lee, I really like him but he just isn't needed for another 18 months and if the club really needs the money he is the only asset we have that can generate funds.

Spending fortunes on guys like Black, Shiels, Sandaza, Daly and Templeton has caused this

A lot of supporters are really pissed off with matters on and off the park at present. The club must not take the support for granted, patience is wearing thin and is starting to show with more empty seats each week. Wallace must not be sold.

Spot on m8 ,despite our financial worries at the moment Wallace should not be allowed to leave for the type of cash mentioned .Wallace is more than a player at the moment ,he's part of the journey and for the new generation of fans starved of Coopers and Gazzas he is the one player who is Rangers class and is seen as the first brick in our spfl team.If our finances are so bad we have to practically give our best player away then i fear our present board are not up to the job caus they would only be getting by month to month if theres no investment. I know we have to cut our cloth accordingly but theres always an exception to the rule and Wallace is the exception at anything under 2 million.

That will have the season tickets flying off the shelves eh!

Close your eyes Lee Wallace and remember the buzz of scoring against the mhanks at Ibrox, that feeling will never be topped anywhere else.

Btw Wallace is a much better player than Alan Hutton,£9m he was sold for.

People need to take a step back and realise we are playing in the 3rd tier of a shit countries football. A £1.4m fee would unquestionably be a record in Scotland and will be up there with the best of transfers from a third division across Europe.

If we need to sell, we need to sell. It's as simple as that folks. (tu)

Just been watching sky sports news . Not a mention of Wallace move, so could it be the usual scaremongering fae that cesspit of a paper

do they ever do anything other than muck rake :lol:

imo Rangers fans ought never even read that vilest of rags

or tune in to the bbc :21:

I'd be devastated if we sold Lee! He's my favourite player at Ibrox just now, & is the only player at the club that is good enough to play at a much higher level. If we need to sell Wallace, then we are in a bad way indeed. However, it is only speculation, ATM, & I do hope Lee stays, & that we don't need to sell him.