Lee Wallace 900k bid rejected from Forest but holding out for 1.4 mill?

Boab

I think you are off the mark here. There isn't a conspiracy around every corner. Wolves have confirmed the Griffiths offer. Every news outlet is running the story. Every major news outlet is now running the Wallace story.

Some just can handle the fact the tims are strengthening and we are selling our best player

Sad times

Lee does not want to leave, I for one minute do not think he will be pushed.

The balance of the season ticket back lash and the real challenge of next season should speak volumes to the directors.

A couple of thousand season tickets, is that really all he is worth?

Naismith and Whittiker were traitors for their statement.

No problems with guys like Aluko and McGregor though. They didnt trust Green and I dont blame them.

Fair enough. I didn't trust Green either, particularly as he supposedly didn't eve speak to the players.

Anyway, slightly more on topic - if Lee doesn't go I'd try to loan out fringe players with the other club paying at least 20% of wages. Again though, I wonder who'd take the likes of Cribari.

There's a cat in hells chance of this but the only way the selling model works if is the cash is reinvested (see Wanyama out Van Dyke in. Infuriating that we dont have a grasp of this).

If we get over 1m then how about Stevie May? Wages much lower than Lees and might be worth a few quid in a couple of years. There's also McGinn at St Mirren.

what about him..... doh whatever money we get wont be spent on anyone coming in.....where have you been the last while? wanyama and van dyke aye?...:lol:

I think you are off the mark here. There isn't a conspiracy around every corner. Wolves have confirmed the Griffiths offer. Every news outlet is running the story. Every major news outlet is now running the Wallace story.

Show me a quote from Wallace or McCoist that says they rejected a bid from Forest and said they want £1.4m

And i never said the Griffiths story wasn't true just how the West of Scotland media works.

Who are our youth team left backs and are they rated at all? I know Cole has gone. Smith I don't see the point of. I'd like us to buy a young left back from Scotland or promote from within if Lee has to leave.

The annoying thing is that Dundee utd picked up robertson from division 3 last year for free, he has been greqt for them and would have been the perfect replacement had we sold Wallace.

We really do need to do something about our scouting to allow these situations not to be so painful! Problem is, can we afford it?

I think if Lee Wallace is sold it will be for a lot more than is being reported in the media. The negative knock on effect ( in £s ) if he was transferred would be substantially more when season ticket renewals came around. I fully expect that Wallace will remain with us & the board will use his retention as a rallying cry for us all the renew our tickets .

watp

Show me a quote from Wallace or McCoist that says they rejected a bid from Forest and said they want £1.4m

And i never said the Griffiths story wasn't true just how the West of Scotland media works.

You said it was a lie i think though. Different thing to say it might not be true and stating that it is a lie!

The annoying thing is that Dundee utd picked up robertson from division 3 last year for free, he has been greqt for them and would have been the perfect replacement had we sold Wallace.

We really do need to do something about our scouting to allow these situations not to be so painful! Problem is, can we afford it?

This would've been the perfect time to find and bring in our own youngsters

No good though because we must win the league by a million points!

You can't blame the press for running with a story that we rejected a bid for our best player.

What are they supposed to do?

"Aw here boys better not run with this cause the lads on RM will say it's a witch hunt and a anti-rangers agenda!"

Please, we all saw it coming and the rumbles were clubs were ready to make offers for Lee.

You said it was a lie i think though. Different thing to say it might not be true and stating that it is a lie!

Again show me where i said it was a lie?

I was merely stating the obvious...Celtic - Good news...Rangers - Bad news

And as i said to another poster show me a quote from Wallace or McCoist confirming what Keech Jackson wrote in the Record.

You can't blame the press for running with a story that we rejected a bid for our best player.

What are they supposed to do?

"Aw here boys better not run with this cause the lads on RM will say it's a witch hunt and a anti-rangers agenda!"

Please, we all saw it coming and the rumbles were clubs were ready to make offers for Lee.

Anything other than a robust - NOT FOR SALE - is unacceptable.

Who are our youth team left backs and are they rated at all? I know Cole has gone. Smith I don't see the point of. I'd like us to buy a young left back from Scotland or promote from within if Lee has to leave.

he's a right back...buy with what? and who is a promising lb?

This would be a bit of a disaster for Wallace if he sells our star player at a loss. He needs to galvanize trust with the support based on evidence (not just the "i like the cut of his jib") and if he sells at a loss, he will certainly lose some fans. In saying that, i think the story absolute pish anyway.

Mmm...3 days before the transfer deadline and the scum are trying to sign a player and we are being forced to flog one of our star players.

Good old Scottish Media...no quotes at all and plenty still fall for their republican propoganda.

Again show me where i said it was a lie?

I was merely stating the obvious...Celtic - Good news...Rangers - Bad news

And as i said to another poster show me a quote from Wallace or McCoist confirming what Keech Jackson wrote in the Record.

Saying people are 'falling for their republican propoganda' seems to me to be you suggesting that it is a lie.

Dont really know how else to read it to be honest.

As far as I know our reserve/under 20s and maybe the group below don't have an actual left back.