*****The Official 5th round Scottish Cup Rangers v Dunfermline match thread*****

wearethepeople1

Cup tie at home get some fire in your belly Rangers and give this shower of dirty bastards a right humping.

5-0 Rangers and on we go.

Sounds good to me, we still owe them for that first game, get the cunts humped, and make a statement for the next round, then hope we get one of the small teams...

Would like to see Black dropped and Aird to be honest as he's been poor in the last couple of games but I don't expect it to happen.

Would go: Bell, Wallace, Foster, Moshni, Faure, Templeton, MacLeod, Law, Shiels, Little & Daly (tu)

If thats the guide, Daly should have been dropped weeks ago.

I'm looking forward to tonight it feels like the first time in ages I've been excited about a game :) I hope we win with some style but to be honest it is a cup game and very rarely are cup games anything but blood and thunder so the gers will need the appetite for battle tonight. I want to say 2-1 gers but fook it 3-1 law first goal now I just have to stop staring at the clock as the day is dragging by lol

I'm not coming anywhere near here for at least a week if we get knocked out.

:lol:

Not sure about the "fuck the performace" bit right enough - I would like to progress to the next round with some style. We are at home against a team we have pumped before, surely some decent football isn't totally out of the question?