*****The Official 5th round Scottish Cup Rangers v Dunfermline match thread*****

wearethepeople1

Think it will be a cracking game. No way our lads won't be up for it. I will go for us to win 3-1.

Bring it on

I think the lads will be up for it too.

I really want us to reach the final and show the rest of Scottish football we are on our way back.

Our Scottish players will know just how important it is to us.

3-0 to the Teddy Bears. I just hope the referee takes care of our players. Dunfermline are a dirty team devoid of morals.

:lol:

Not sure about the "fuck the performace" bit right enough - I would like to progress to the next round with some style. We are at home against a team we have pumped before, surely some decent football isn't totally out of the question?

No-one said it was out of the question. This is sudden death knock-out cup football though, the result is all that matters.

I want to win this and win it well ~ go straight for them from the kickoff, smash in a couple early and blow any notions they have away in the first quarter.

These clowns don't deserve to be on the same field as us. Intae them Rangers!