Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boab

Rangers speak out against 'Mad Phil'

We don't do quotation now, RM likes to just have the link in the opening post to give hits to the official site, yes?

Jim Delahunt snickering that he "gets into trouble for reading Rangers' statements."

I tend to agree with Ger-Onimo here. I am not sure that this weirdo should be acknowledged by the club.

We don't do quotation now, RM likes to just have the link in the opening post to give hits to the official site, yes?

If it is from a good source then yeah a link for their hits, if it is from some sad b*stard blogger or the alki one then just quote.

No sure how it's weak?

They cant come out and call him a lying snake bastard. - But I would have!

Knew you meant that!

The statement should have mentioned the author of the blog in question is a sectarian bigot with self-confessed mental health issues.

As it stands, the statement has only given the twisted yahoo bastard more credibility with his band of followers (and that includes Delahunt).

Go after him for libel for spreading lies.

I honestly think we have enough on our case mate, he's a fucking nobody but the club are right IMO to rubbish his nonsense as he would only tell people that the fact Rangers haven't commented means his lies are true.

Wallace must be cracking up being asked about stuff like this when he has to go through our finances with a fine toothed comb.

Go after him for libel for spreading lies.

Exactly. He has his name on this. If we can have silly wee boys on sos facebook page get legal letters. Why is this not getting done to people like this who only have an agenda to hurt tge club. By not doing will also leave doubt in the mind of some supporters. Lets get this clown shut down.