Dean Shiels not get on with McCoist?

Boab

There’s definitely a hidden subtext to Shiels’ story, though.

The body language between boss and player as he was subbed was far from affectionate as McCoist had to go looking for a handshake.

And when asked how much the gaffer had helped him through his rehab, the Ibrox manager’s name was noticeably absent from the list of those confidantes Shiels credited with helping him keep his sanity.

He said: “I have a great group of friends, family and team-mates who have helped me like they do with all the injured players.

“There is a good spirit amongst the group and we all want to help each other. That helped me get through the times when I was injured.”

Asked about the rumours of him leaving in the window, he said: “I wasn’t aware of that. There is talk every day about certain things but I want to stay and play for this club. As long as they’ll have me, I’ll be here.”

Not that he (Dean) has to but it just caught my eye.

http://www.dailyreco...s-sends-3127334

I also think the OP should be banned for trying to make a joke out of dean shiels losing his sight in one eye.

Didn't even cross my mind! The fact of that hadn't been something I'd thought of in months.

surely the only thing that matters is that any player must train hard and he will get his chance in the first team and when that happens he must preform on the pitch or be dropped,dont see being best buddies being an issue :sherlock: