***The Official Stranraer v Rangers Match Thread***

rosco_g88

Bell

Foster Mohsni Gasparotto Wallace

Black

Templeton Law Shiels Aird

Little

Daly has been very poor for weeks now and needs dropped. Would rather not have Foster but he's our only senior RB. Gasparotto has shown he is a defender who can actually use his feet, half our problem is players unable to build up positively and instead shit themselves and play it backwards so we don't really get anywhere.

Daly - 2 goals in 2 games. Aye, shite!

And even if he is, Little? What's he done to deserve a place? Not a fucking lot!

Would have to agree regarding Little, he's had enough time at this club and not really shown a great deal bar his goals in the early part of last season, I think he's actually got progressively worse.

Seems a nice guy but not the kind of player I'd like to see starting for us in the top flight.

Absolutely no confidence in that defence on Saturday, when Faure went off injured even though he wasn't great not even Wallace could prop things up. The return of Mohsni will hopefully spark a revival, once this league is put to bed we need to see Mohsni and Gasparotto line up in the middle of our defence.

Daly - 2 goals in 2 games. Aye, shite!

And even if he is, Little? What's he done to deserve a place? Not a fucking lot!

Same predicament as we had with Boyd, does fuck all in terms of creativity or build up then pops up with a header or tap in. Daly has been invisible for weeks and popping up with a header once every 90 mins as has been the case for the last few weeks shouldn't spare him criticism. It's a shame as early in the season he was linking well with other attackers but last game in particular he just seemed a useless lump with a heavy touch. And Little, he's not the best and I would have Clark if he wasn't injured but Little works hard and beats players, I thought he was one of the only positives of last weekend. Just my opinion though....